Happy New Sub Tank Owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

moishesmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
west bloomfield
Yes those are the grommets. I just push the cart & grommets all the way through the tube (pushing on the connector end) to remove them (being careful not to damage the center post on the connector). Oh and take the fill screw out first. :laugh: Just takes a little force.

I just started using these tanks with my Provari about 3 weeks ago and now I have 5 of them filled with Mop & Pop juice and loving them.

Thanx so much for the help. I've now changed the cartos twice and it really was a snap. Can't believe how intimating it all seemed but I was soooo afraid of breaking it. I'm such a pro now (chuckle, chuckle) I think I'm going to HAVE TO order a few of the minis - this one is always stuck in my face. Just love it - thanx again.

moishesmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
west bloomfield
The tank as you received it is composed of a polycarbonate tube with a drilled/threaded hole, a thumbscrew, two vinyl grommets and a cartomizer. The cartomizer goes into the center hole of the two grommets, the polycabonate tube goes around the outside of the two grommets and the thumbscrew goes in the threaded hole in the side of the tube.

Does that help?
I really to to send you a huge THANX for your time & trouble getting me thru this...couldn't have done it w/o your help. I love my new sub & am amazed at how long you can go & not worry about burning a carto or refilling....it's just great. Thanx again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread