Great customer service!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canderson180

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2013
Austin, TX
Long story short, USPS disappeared my first order from Nicoticket. Went through the motions and after about 2 weeks, the post office has failed to come up with any explanation. Beau was nice enough to resend my order without question. This package made it!

Thoroughly enjoying The Virus while I write this. Can't wait to dip into Strawnilla, ACB, and Betelgeuse!

Started the insurance claim with USPS and hoping I can pay Nicoticket back with the same respect they have shown for a new (and now LOYAL) customer!

Thank you Beau and Tyler and the rest of the Nicoticket team!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Long story short, USPS disappeared my first order from Nicoticket. Went through the motions and after about 2 weeks, the post office has failed to come up with any explanation. Beau was nice enough to resend my order without question. This package made it!

Thoroughly enjoying The Virus while I write this. Can't wait to dip into Strawnilla, ACB, and Betelgeuse!

Started the insurance claim with USPS and hoping I can pay Nicoticket back with the same respect they have shown for a new (and now LOYAL) customer!

Thank you Beau and Tyler and the rest of the Nicoticket team!

It much easier to replace orders when you opt for Priority shipping. If you pick Priority, and tracking substantiates that it was never delivered - we'll usually re-ship no questions asked. 1st Class Mail isn't recommended (usually those orders are small, anyway)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I'd honestly be interested in seeing percentages that aren't delivered from Nicoticket vs Average for USPS...

Less than 2% have serious issues... Delays and microbes aren't serious, the are just annoying.

Sent from my Verizon SM-N910v Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk 4 Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread