Grand Opening Sale... FREE SHIPPING ON ALL PRODUCTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

progunxzx

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2010
Columbus, OH
Your right my post was more along the lines of why is all the prices going up and down up and down!!! / diff on every page!

Plus the kit price was crazy 70 one day 45 the next?????? if you where on his site bought it for 70 then that next morning it was 45 i would be like:shock:

Yeah, that would be a little disturbing. I doubt anyone from here paid 70 for a normal joye 510 starter kit though.

45 is a little more reasonable. I'm in sales(not ecigs) and price points are important. I would guess he just hadn't researched them until he opened the store and didn't gross much, so he did some research or at least looked at an acceptable loss in profit margin and dropped them.

JayDar82

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2010
Once you enter you age and it is 18 and over it puts a cookie on ur computer so next time you come back the website knows ur 18...

Lmao I like how his website has a Age restricton But you can put any age in and still pass thru try it i entered 1/1/1999 and went thru

then i tried 2/2/2006 and no problems again

HMMMMMMMMMMM

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Hello: I am new here and trying to figure out e-cigs. It seems lots of kits are available, and lots of "juice"....... but no one seems to actually have juice with needed active ingredients, only fruity flavors. Perhaps I am not looking in the proper forum section for this product?
When you order juice from a vendor they usually have dropdown boxes foryou choice of flavor and strength and some have a place for your choice of vg or pg, Hope that helps.

JayDar82

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2010
Quote from his front page "since this industry is so new,there are alot of company's out there trying to turn a quick buck we are not one of those companys"

not trying to knock ya to much but it seems like you need to restructure some things!!

I find it odd how his Manual batts started at 20 bux then 14 now 11
also on some pages they show up as 13 His 510 kits started at 70 then 60 now 45

I know if i went on your site and bought a kit yesterday for 70 and today it was 45 id be on my to rochester!!!!!!!!!!!!! bad business ethics

Imho Your prices are absurd you need to checkout ppl around other vendors and do a price comparison you will find site like urs dont get much activity vs someone like LITECIGUSA

same attys are 7.99 on one page then 9.99 on the other????

Thanks for the feed back and your right. I keep adjusting my prices to lower after researching most other site out there selling the same stuff. And if you had purchased a kit at 70 buck and today it is 45 I would give you the difference back. We do not have "bad business practices," Just adjusting to stay competitive. We are here for our customers and want to make your shopping with us easy and fair. The site is really new and we appologise while we work out the kinks. But thanks again for the feedback! :)

JayDar82

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2010
Yeah, that would be a little disturbing. I doubt anyone from here paid 70 for a normal joye 510 starter kit though.

45 is a little more reasonable. I'm in sales(not ecigs) and price points are important. I would guess he just hadn't researched them until he opened the store and didn't gross much, so he did some research or at least looked at an acceptable loss in profit margin and dropped them.

Right on the money!

Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread