GotVapes - Bad Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzannesprague

Verified Member
Jul 12, 2010
United States
I won't be using Got Vapes anymore. I ordered a Phoenix (with the black sleeve) and did exactly like the video shows. It did nothing but leak like crazy. I tried it several times, wasted tons of juice. The one I received was defected. When I asked for credit to get something else (I didn't even ask for my money back), the response I received was NO. The only way was if it didn't work at all (well, it didn't work). In other words, they were blaming me and would not accept the fact that they have something that could be defective. So, I'm stuck with this Phoenix. However, they have lost a customer. I also have 2 family members that order with them that they have lost as well...customer service is important!

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Hi Suzanne, normally we only warrant carto/tank setups if there is a DOA coil setup on the unit. The reason we do this is because we can't account for possible user error, so this just a general policy, although we oftentimes do make exceptions to that.

Can you give me your ticket number? I think I remember this as being a situation that we no longer have the sleeved Phoenix tanks in stock and I offered to give you the sleeveless Phoenix Tank, but I am totally not sure here. Let me review it for you.

suzannesprague

Verified Member
Jul 12, 2010
United States
Hi Dannoman,

I ordered the sleeved Phoenix tank, I thought it would be a great product. Order # 1050812

Support Ticket number: 3424

Thanks
(maybe the sleeveless Phoenix would work better?)

Hi Suzanne, normally we only warrant carto/tank setups if there is a DOA coil setup on the unit. The reason we do this is because we can't account for possible user error, so this just a general policy, although we oftentimes do make exceptions to that.

Can you give me your ticket number? I think I remember this as being a situation that we no longer have the sleeved Phoenix Tanks in stock and I offered to give you the sleeveless Phoenix Tank, but I am totally not sure here. Let me review it for you.

Last edited:

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
The sleeved and sleeveless have generally worked well for most but actually the sleeveless for some reason has worked better for most, so much so we are just going to keep ONLY the sleeveless for future stock.

You ordered the 1ml syringe for those but they hold 3ml so I'll send the 3ml syringe with this. This will go out for you on Monday.

suzannesprague

Verified Member
Jul 12, 2010
United States
The sleeved and sleeveless have generally worked well for most but actually the sleeveless for some reason has worked better for most, so much so we are just going to keep ONLY the sleeveless for future stock.

You ordered the 1ml syringe for those but they hold 3ml so I'll send the 3ml syringe with this. This will go out for you on Monday.

Dannoman,

I REALLY appreciate this! Sorry for the bad customer service comment. I will be ordering again from you!

Thanks again!

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Yes when I send this and you get it, use the 3ml syringe, this way you don't have to fill, stop, refill syringe, fill, stop, etc...should make this go smoother for you. In the optional add-ons I have neglectfully only included the 1ml to add on so what I normally do is give both when someone orders a Phoenix tank and then chooses also to add a syringe...

suzannesprague

Verified Member
Jul 12, 2010
United States
Yes when I send this and you get it, use the 3ml syringe, this way you don't have to fill, stop, refill syringe, fill, stop, etc...should make this go smoother for you. In the optional add-ons I have neglectfully only included the 1ml to add on so what I normally do is give both when someone orders a Phoenix tank and then chooses also to add a syringe...

Thanks again Dannoman! I look forward to the other Phoenix tanks. Thanks for including a syringe as well.

I will be placing another order soon from you!

Thank again, Suzanne

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread