GotVapes $57 Free Shipping Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
There has been some confusion regarding our free shipping bonus available at GotVapes. Here is how it works:

• Since most customers use the VIP Newsletter Discount the free shipping calculates after you have actually made $60.00 worth of purchases at GotVapes. Once that threshhold is met your actual cost will drop down to $57.00 as you would get a $3.00 discount.
  • If you only make $57.00 purchase then your discount would bring you below the free shipping threshhold and this would not qualify.
  • If you are a non-VIP Discount customer your free shipping would kick in at a $60.00 purchase. I am goign to try to program something which recognizes your status and gives you that discount at $57.00 but for now non-VIP Discount customers would need to meet a $60.00 threshhold.
  • Once you meet the threshold Free Shipping is chosen for you by default.
  • You can choose Flat Rate Priority Shipping for $5.00 if you wish, instead, but this would not be free of course.

Thanks for your time and attention, please vape on :)

Daniel

StotheK

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2011
Knoxville
www.stevevape.com
I put a note about this in my order comments on my last order. What I was seeing was that once I hit the threshold, the first class option went away, there were only check buttons for priority at $5 or express at like $26. It looked like I had to click one of those as there was no first class option (free or otherwise) at all.

StotheK

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2011
Knoxville
www.stevevape.com
Just a follow up note. I got my order today, and while I just noted the shipping thing as either an anomaly (or a usability question maybe) on my order info, Chris went out of his way to make sure I was satisfied with the transaction. I am quite pleased with GV's customer service at this point.

Thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread