Not open for further replies.

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
I've got a real goodejuice fascination going on lately.

...I absolutely love emerald square and cool blast -
They are extremely light and clean... perform perfectly.

I even tried the wrangler light - and while I am not a big fan of NETS, I tasted/experienced the mastery there... I have tried a lot of nets and this one was quite good. I might even order it again, just can't see a net being an all day vape for me.

So, I am looking at a few of their other menthol flavors... such as the net menthols and the house blend menthol...

Can anyone comment on these? ...especially the house blend menthol. is it light in flavor?

I know it's tough to compare lab juices to artisan juices... but I am wondering if I'd like these other juices.

My concerns/questions: are they clean burning juices? how do atties handle them... and the odors... will any of the odors be offensive to others around me.

Looking to add another menthol into my ADV rotation...

petee314

Jun 10, 2013
Downers Grove IL
If you ever get an urge for strawberries, try Strawberry Chill Menthol eliquid from their Lab series. I was in the store and a guy in front of me in line was buying some, he recomended it strongly, so i got a 3ml sample and dripped it. It was great, bought a 30ml, put it in a T3 clearo, muted, kind of forgot about it for a while unless I was dripping. A few days ago put it in a Evod, now I can walk around with it all day, remembered why I liked it so much. The T3 is to airy and muted, but I like it for some reason with their Ice Cold Menthol. I got one bottle that was all (100%) VG, Luigi could hardly get it in the clearo, insane vapor, like a fog in a small room, but still had the right taste. Usually I get 50/50 PG/VG, still a ton of vapor, just not a fog. I need it to keep the Kool monkey off my back, good stuff. I think next time I would like to try the NET's, bit I'm kind of hooked on the Ice Cold

Last edited:

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
www.last.fm
Thanks. Just received the strawberry chill... it's good... but I already know the GEJ LAB juices rock... the world needs to know! lol...
Higher VG in this one nick? seems a little thicker.

I'm just looking to mix it up a little...
So far, the only menthol juices I really love are the goodejuice menthols, Halo's and Aroma's P-38... they are crisp and perfect... but just different enough to be distinguished in their own ways... I do like vaporcast's prothol and a TW patti's wicked mint too... but not for ADV's.

but anyway, since I love goodejuice so much, I wanted to give their other menthols a try...
I normally detest NETS... but I did like their wrangler light...

nick sent me a sample of the net menthol... I am vaping it now... not sure what I think...
I think its top notch quality - the menthol is there... but still have trouble with these nets... I think I liked the wrangler light net better than the net used in this menthol... but again, I am going to vape the whole 6mls before I make a definite judgement.

Very tempted to try the Ice Cold Menthol too... it's inexpensive and people seem to love it.

Emerald square is pretty perfect... The base is the best of any menthol I have ever vaped... very light, yet smooth tobacco on the finish... and good strong menthol on the inhale.

My other ideal would be a vape very similar to Emerald Square with a very little creamy sweetness...
not peppermint or spearmint... more like a little whipped cream to smooth the finish.

this "reply has taken me 10 minutes and already the net menthol I am vaping is growing on me btw...

I think I need to order a whole bunch of GEJ...

petee314

Jun 10, 2013
Downers Grove IL
I'm curious too, about the NET Menthol ICE. I like the Ice Cold Menthol (my ADV), but I feel I need to try to add more to my lineup, and a tobacco-E menthol might be a nice addition. If you try it please post what you think so I will at least consider trying something new for ADVaping. I always want to try other menthol's, but then get something else instead for dripping, its hard to try something similar to something I am satisfied with.
I re-read your first post, you weren't really asking about the LAB ones, but I am glad you liked the Strawberry Chill. Mine didn't seem particularly thick, but plenty of vapor, so maybe more VG, I haven't tried any of the others in the Lab series, but now also want to try Emerald Square

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
www.last.fm
well... I ordered 2 more bottles of net 30ml... a 30ml bottle of ice cold house... and some accessories...

Just had to get that order in... need good juice and vacations are spontaneous.

Still, interested in what folks have to say about GEJ menthols.

...and I didn't think I liked NETS!!! this one is good.

nick78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
illinois USA
goodejuice.com
hey LT,

The PG/VG ratio on all the Lab liquids are the same. 60PG/40VG. We felt that at this ratio, performance was close to perfect and the extra PG helps with throat hit at lower nicotine levels. Our goal was to have this line be the best performing juice possible to be used with cartos, clearos, attys, RBA's etc. And to give users the most realistic "feel" of smoking traditional analogues.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
hey LT,

The PG/VG ratio on all the Lab liquids are the same. 60PG/40VG. We felt that at this ratio, performance was close to perfect and the extra PG helps with throat hit at lower nicotine levels. Our goal was to have this line be the best performing juice possible to be used with cartos, clearos, attys, RBA's etc. And to give users the most realistic "feel" of smoking traditional analogues.

That's good to know, Nick, as in general info. I wondered what the ratio was. Thanks.

nick78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
illinois USA
goodejuice.com
Yea I never could understand why some vendors wont divulge that info. I mean whats the big secret? Everyone knows there is 4 ingredients in eliquid, and to think that someone is going to steal the so-called "proprietary" mix and capitalize on it, in the words of deion sanders, "come on man!":D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread