Good e-juice site with reliable fast shipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdee4

Nov 14, 2012
Mount Airy, MD
MtBakerVapors site is closed between today and the 10th. I need to get liquid delivered to me by the 13th. So I have a week to get some e-liquid delivered to me. It's just that the store in my area is way over priced when it comes to liquid prices.

Do you guys have any recommendations for a nicotine e-juice site that has fast shipping? I just need to order from some site with fast shipping this one time. Once MBV opens back up, I'll be ordering from them again. I just always order from their site so I don't know what other sites tend to have fast shipping/turn around times for e-liquid. So, I'm hoping some of you have some personal experiences with the sites that have given you quick shipping options and have stuck to the estimated shipping times.

Thanks for any help guys! Sorry if a similar question has been posted before, but I need the most up to date info possible.

Oxtail

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
SoCal
Based on my experiences over the Thanksgiving/Cyber Monday weekend, the 3 winners in my book were Plume Room, Velvet Cloud Vapor, and Mister E-Liquid. All 3 shipped the goods one day after my order. It was my first order with The Plume Room, but I've heard they had some issues with getting orders out in the past. For me, however, they were very timely. And their packaging and presentation were a notch above, as well.

edit: Going back over my email, it looks like I need to add Fuzion Vapor to the list. They actually went out the day after my order as well. It just got to me later because they were farther away, but that's not their fault.

Last edited:

DanG

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2013
NWI Cedar Tuckey (Lake)
Naturally I will say Copper Creek. They reopen tomorrow but if you can order tomorrow they will mix and ship tomorrow. It should get there in 3 days. Depending on the USPS. You can come to the chit chat thread and ask them yourself, click on my banner it will take you there. They have the best consumer service in the world

Landosnotasystem

ECF Veteran
May 5, 2013
Omaha, NE
Vermillion river has the best root beer I've ever tasted, and their pineapple is spot on. I live less than 500 miles away, but I've always gotten juice impossibly fast (about 3 days, I think). Not sure how they are around the holidays, and I haven't ordered since I started DIY, but they are amazing and ship quickly. More expensive than Mt.Baker, I would guess, but worth a shot.

*They're famous for their tobacco flavors, but since that's not what you were looking for, I hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread