GG Slim Custom Wallet size Case~

Status
Not open for further replies.

keon718nyc

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
This is a DIY custom DSE801 Classic Penstyle GG Slim case. All you need to do to make the GG Slim fit perfect is use a razor and cut around the edges inside the case. Fits snug and neat and perfect for on the go. Also you can put 4 batteries and one loaded for a total of 5 instead of just 2 that are shown. Rob carrys the 801 case over at vaporkings.com. Kinda bad quaility video but decent ~Enjoy!!!

Video1.flv video by keon718nyc - Photobucket

keon718nyc

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
keon718nyc: What brand batties do you use for the Slim?
The batteries were purchased from Rob at Vaporkings.com. Not sure the brand but they are 3.6v 360 mah. They work perfect and last a hell of a long time with no loss of power. Today was my first day using them out and they last a hell of a long time. They hold a charge very well!!! Not sure the name of the brand but the model number is ICR10430.

Are you able to use those cigar batteries in the Slim? I was not aware they would fit without spacers.

They fit perfect in the slim, You dont need spacers and havent had a misfire at all as well!!! They fit snug and the length is fine, not very loose inside either just a little play which is ok. Seem fine to me and im a happy camper. Great choice Rob!!!

keon718nyc

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Veeery nice suggestion Keon, I will talk this with my sellers. Thanks a lot friend:):)

Thank you IMEO~!!! This jewel you made for me needs to be protected so i though this case for now until a sexy metal embroided GG case comes (wink,wink),Hint~ This will work perfect!

keon718nyc

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I was thinking a case like this with "The GG/logo sign embroided in... How sweet would that be!!!

Metal_pen_case_for_one_pen_10845.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread