jonny2hottie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2010
Strong Beach, CALI
www.youtube.com
hi all!
getting my first GGTS #2223 from a trade looking for a case for it cause its such a beauty. i hope to have a UFS or oddy soon so can anyone give me overall dimension of GG in 18650 mode?
i found this case on ebay ...
Cigar Caddy® - Elite Travel Cases
CC3140-2.gif Dimensions (Inside): 7.88"x 1.97"x 1.17"
Dimensions (Outside): 8.80"x 3.10"x 1.70"
ive seen others that hold 4 and even big humidors that hold like 40 but i'm looking for something smaller like this to hold maybe 2 or 3 GG's or the like.

sorry if this doesnt belong here admins pls move it.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
hi all!
getting my first GGTS #2223 from a trade looking for a case for it cause its such a beauty. i hope to have a UFS or oddy soon so can anyone give me overall dimension of GG in 18650 mode?
i found this case on ebay ...
Cigar Caddy® - Elite Travel Cases
View attachment 92916 Dimensions (Inside): 7.88"x 1.97"x 1.17"
Dimensions (Outside): 8.80"x 3.10"x 1.70"
ive seen others that hold 4 and even big humidors that hold like 40 but i'm looking for something smaller like this to hold maybe 2 or 3 GG's or the like.

sorry if this doesnt belong here admins pls move it.

If you are looking for something smaller to hold 2-3 GGTS then here it is. Protects very well and holds GGTS with UFS or Odyss attached

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/gg/240362-handmade-leather-cigar-case-spain.html

Post 45 - Just bought by CaptSteve and shows GG's in it

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/gg/240362-handmade-leather-cigar-case-spain-5.html#post5776501

Last edited:

FunkyVapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2011
Niagara Falls, Canada
Full Ody on 18650 GGTS
GGCase.jpg

This looks absolutely amazing, and I could take my GG snorkelling!

I asked in another thread that is dying now unfortunately, but has anyone checked these out yet? I am curious to know of they're all they seem to be. I contacted the guy and he says he can make me a real cool one with some cool accents and a holster attached to the side to put spare batteries in.

SerenityGear Leather - Specialty Holsters

SuperSonic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2012
U.S.A.
Good find on the Cigar Caddy hard case.

I thought I had my mind made up and was about to put in an order for a couple of Pelican cases 1030 / 1040 for my SSGGTS with Odysseus and the anticipated GGP&P unti I came across this post.

I cross compared the Pelican with these and for all intensive purposes the Caddy seems to be a better deal for me.

I figure a small travel case to house the GGTS & Ody while apart, 2 backup batteries and perhaps a couple of 15ML juice bottles.

The 3140 looks just about right for that weekend getaway.

Also, as well as the 3140 I ordered a 3400 (a little roomier) to keep the units protected and dust free while not in use.

jonny2hottie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2010
Strong Beach, CALI
www.youtube.com
Pelican cases are excellent. I have 2 of them for storing mods at home, and a 64 ring gauge leather cigar case for going out and about.

Also have silica gel inserts in both pelicans, which help to absorb any juice that could potentially leak from tanks in the case.

looks sweet...reminds me of my 1911 case. i think its the cone shaped padding that does it... pictures to come once i get my GG later today in the mail. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread