Fruit Flavors I have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nite_PHX

Mar 8, 2013
Mesa, AZ
What other fruit flavors do you have? Pinnapple was really good at a straight up 10%

Started new thread as to not hijack EagleTa2's thread.

Hi DeeDee

I have the following fruit flavors.

TFA
Watermelon
Strawberry
Strawberries & Cream
Kiwi (Double)
Blueberry Wild
Lemon
Pineapple
Mango
Raspberry (Sweet)
Ripe Banana
Juicy Peach
Orange Cream

Capella
Sweet Strawberry
Coconut

LorAnn
Strawberry
Raspberry
Apple
Cherry

DIY Flavor Shack
Perfect Peach
Watermelon
Banana
Pina Colada
Orange Cream

I think that should cover it.

VF111

Feb 25, 2013
Boston
I made this one today, I know you don't have the Koolada but I think 2% of it was too much and it would probably be good without it. I got some TFA Strawberry (ripe) today....It smells great and if it taste like it smells then it's going to be good!
I don't remember were I got this, I think it was on one of the calculators

Orange cream 9%
Mango 7%
Strawberry 2%
Pineapple 2%
Koolada 2%

Nite_PHX

Mar 8, 2013
Mesa, AZ
Thanks for the suggestions. I do have Koolada but didn't consider it a fruit. I have used Koolada in small amounts and I do like the coolness it brings but it also seems to irritate my throat. It's not a scratchy, sore type of irritation... best way I can describe it is that it seems to grab hold of my throat and squeezes it a bit. I have no intentions on giving up on Koolada but I should probably vape those liquids a little slower. Going to give the recipe VF111 posted a try but cut way down on the Koolada.

Have either of you tried lemon juice from the fridge with your fruit flavors? It's reported to make fruit flavors pop.

DeeDee1234

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
Texas
Thanks for the suggestions. I do have Koolada but didn't consider it a fruit. I have used Koolada in small amounts and I do like the coolness it brings but it also seems to irritate my throat. It's not a scratchy, sore type of irritation... best way I can describe it is that it seems to grab hold of my throat and squeezes it a bit. I have no intentions on giving up on Koolada but I should probably vape those liquids a little slower. Going to give the recipe VF111 posted a try but cut way down on the Koolada.

Have either of you tried lemon juice from the fridge with your fruit flavors? It's reported to make fruit flavors pop.

Koolada is not a fruit, It's more of a menthol without a menthol. It's icy and cold. I use it alot and love it, try adding a small amount to your fruit. Yes a drop or two of lemon juice to fruits really helps. Also a drop or two of koolda in 5 to 10 mls will help bring the flavor out without tasting it

Nite_PHX

Mar 8, 2013
Mesa, AZ
Any experience with TFA's Cherry? I got a batch of it in was trying to make my wife some Cherry Pomegranate and went 10% Cherry and 5% Pomegranate and my god is the Cherry overpowering. The two flavors together tastes lke medicine that the Dr's tried to make taste good but failed miserably.

Hi Forcful

I do not have TFA's cherry. That is one flavor I steer clear of. I've tried like 4 different ready to vape cherry liquids and to me they all smell and taste like a bathroom urinal cake smells. Not pleasant at all. I do like Apollo's cherry e liquid but it really doesn't taste like cherry to me and my brother got some wild cherry e liquid from Hoosier and it was really good.

If I'm not mistaken TFA sells cherry blossom flavor and they don't have just a cherry. Cherry blossom sounds like it would be a totally different experience than cherry to me but for now I'm going to avoid most things cherry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread