Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokeygizmo

Perfectly Imperfect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
South Carolina
Just wanted to comment that I placed my 1st order with FreedomSmokeUSA on Monday morning -- July 5th --right after I found their VERY big July 4th coupon that was set to expire that same morning. I placed a VERY small order --one bottle of Ry4.

I am very impressed with the communication from David. A personal email to let me know that the order was received and would ship right after the holiday and then five (yes 5!) emails confirming the order had been received, was pending, then processed and and then ready to ship and then shipped.

I've read good things about the company and their juices. I have yet to taste their juice but am absolutely impressed with their commitment to keeping their customers informed. Even with a rinky-dink order like mine, they made me feel welcome and important.

Thanks, David, Pamela and everyone at FreedomSmokeUSA! I'm looking forward to trying out this juice and to future orders, already! :toast:

thank you so much Pokeygizmo you hit the nail on the head, that's what we are all about. as a family run company trust me, we have 7 kids on summer vacation. they are cool making money just labeling bottles, filling boxes etc. without you folks, we would be nothing. so thanks :)
Pamela

stubear62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC
I also ordered from here on Monday morning..
I only got 3 emails.. 1 for order confirmation and 1 for processesing and the last for @ Post Office..
Now I think being here in SC i would have gotten it by now, but damn the PO!!
How dare they take their time..
I will see how the RY4 is and if its very good, I'll be ordering more..
TY guys for being here!

lol, the other emails are for when you send us a personal email and we respond to it. we always let folks know we got their order right away, then the click and ship notifies during the process of setting up the shipping. yeah very unfortunate the post office did not deliver overnight for 5 bucks eh??? :)
you should have your coveted RY4 in your mailbox today, enjoy :)

Pokeygizmo

Perfectly Imperfect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
South Carolina
Got mine today, Stubear -- hope your's arrived as well! :mail:
I like it! I will have to play with it on a couple of different set-ups for a day or two before I write more...but I like it! Very smooth, nice TH, not overly sweet, some different hints of flavoring than the standard Dekang RY4. My first draw I was hit with a touch of ... molasses ... maybe, I don't know???? Not too strong, though, and with a sort of earthy/nutty taste. Can't quite place it, but it's very nice.

Almost like the after-taste you get when you eat fresh ("new-crop" for my fellow, southern peeps :)) boiled peanuts -- or freshly dug potatoes. But not the peanut or the potato taste, the fresh-from-the-ground taste. Really very pleasant and good! But hard for me to describe. Afterall, I'm just an Average Joe Vapor, not a connoisseur and certainly not a reviewer!

Maybe I really don't need to write more later. :facepalm:

Thanks again to David, Pam and Family! And for the little extra surprise in my package, too!

Last edited:

Pokeygizmo

Perfectly Imperfect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
South Carolina
Y'know, I just had one of those a-ha moments...

Maybe (just maybe) that taste I was trying to describe is... tobacco??? I really wouldn't know as I was a menthol smoker for over 20 years...:unsure: Menthol, burning tobacco and 4000 various and sundry other chemicals -- I've only seen tobacco growing in the fields, never "tasted" it other than in an analog.

Hmmm.... just a thought.

I probably should just vape and not try to describe flavors in juice is another thought. Ha!

stubear62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC
Hey again..
I did get my liquids today..
Right off the batt, I dug into the RY4..
When I seen how dark it was, I first thought that it might have too much caramel in it.. But, after I smelled it and tasted it, it is a uniqueflavor. Def. not like Dekang. This is a nice smooth "GOURMET" RY4.
I can taste the caramel and vanilla.. Not over powering. Just right as a matter of fact. But it does have that tobacco flavor and it could be a little bit better than it is with the tobaccco. I am happy I got the 30ml bottle of this and really, I was going to get only 10ml.. Glad I didn't. The Vanilla (maybe vanilla butternut?) is really teasing my pallette and I like that very much.. The vapor is good and even though I really don't like a strong TH, this is just about right for me..
I also got the strawberry/banana and banana/walnut flavors in 10ml sizes.. I'm thinking, NO!, I know it was a HUGE mistake on my part to get these 2 flavors in 10ml..
I shouldn't have gotten these in that size, but BIGGER SIZES!!
The strawberry/banana is very delicate and the flavors (although a tiny bit lite) play around and almost spot on.. These 2 flavors go together like kids in snow, sun & the moon, clouds and rain.. You get my drift. Love this one.. Now the banana/walnut is very different. I never had that one b4 out of all the flavor combo's I tried.I found a new flavor I like very much!
Again, like the s/b, the b/w is very nice.
All in all, I scored a greand slam here from Freedom Smoke USA!
I thank you for being here and keep up the GREAT work!!!
Oh, I forgot the 'lil' gift of the Wyatt Earp and to me it a craoo of dunhill/ry4 and something else I can't put my finger on yet. It might/might not come to me, its good, I don't know if its for me as I took a 'lil' taste of it. More on that much later!
Again, great flavors, fast shipping and terrific CS!
TY!!
Stu

PS ~ I highly recommend this supplier as I have found a new supplier for some GREAT E~Liquid!!

Last edited:
Hi Stubear!
We are so very very pleased that you are happy! :eek:)
The vanilla isn't vanilla butternut, that much I'll tell ya. Good luck figuring it out lol. We're always game for improving our specialty mixes, so we would love to hear from our other RY4 clientele as well -- would you like a touch more of tobacco? Weigh in and let us know! Same for the stawberry/banana, we'd like to hear from you if you'd like even MORE flavor! Wyatt Earp was our first Specialty blend. We'll keep offering new specialties, we're working on them right now.
And Stu, I'll be happy to find another sample for you to try (we have several) the next time you order with us!
Anytime ANYONE wants a bit more punch, let us know, we are always happy to comply. We already have one Butterscotchaholic (I made up a new word) that enjoys a flavor EXPLOSION. Or you could try our Fireball, ask for napalm in the notes for a flaming hot experience! We're not about the money, we're about happy vaping!
Thanks so much, we always appreciate feedback, we're always looking for ways to improve.
Pam & David
from Pam, is the "Bear" more teddy or grizzly? Just curious!

simmi5

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2010
Escanaba, Michigan, a Yooper!
And the "butterscotchaholic" mentioned above is ME! My skin is starting to turn yellow from vaping this stuff. It is delicious! I love ordering from Freedomsmokeusa. Great product, great prices, fast shipping, and the communication is on a par far above anybody else I've bought from. They not only take the time to update order status, they even have found the time to banter a bit back and forth with me. I love that personal touch. It's much more fun to buy good product when I feel like I'm buying from a friend.

stubear62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC
Hi Stubear!
We are so very very pleased that you are happy! :eek:)
The vanilla isn't vanilla butternut, that much I'll tell ya. Good luck figuring it out lol.
Thanks so much,
Pam & David
from Pam, is the "Bear" more teddy or grizzly? Just curious!

My Wife named me because of when I yell or get mad, My voice is like a Grizzly Bear's Voice.. I consider myself a TeddyBear, LOL..

Then I'm stumped on the vanilla flavor. It one or the other to me, but if its diff from those 2, well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread