FREE FS 510 KIT! Post to win, plus check out some awesome deals here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CcaT

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2012
Washington State
Picked up my kit at the postal orifice yesterday and have been playing around with it ever sense. I really like it so far! I haven't tried the atomizer and carts that came with it but fitted it with a little CE2 Plus clearo and it's been working like a champ! The one I got was gold with manual batts and it looks quite nice. I'll give the atomizers and carts a try when I'm in the mood for that flavor and nic strength.

Thanks to Tanner and myPVshop!

vexxygirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2012
Wenatchee Washington, USA
It's "HUMP DAY" so get out there and "Bust Your DD Hump" Why choose a number when you can WOW the readers? First, I'd like to Thank you for a fun way to possibly win something! Secondly, I'd like to say ALL of you are winners already, but here you have a chance at winning a new e-cig! Third, "Every day is a good day, just some days are better than others" and while you are at it "LOVE LIFE" and Have fun while you are doing it!!! (standing in line with number 951) just in case my WOW didn't WOW you enough!

tanner frano

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Reno ,NV
The winning number is 577 so this weeks winner is fencinggirl!!!!

Come on baby, Mama needs a new e-cig!

This was the last chance in this thread to win ,but we have a new contest you can win a kit .So thank you to everyone that participated in this contest!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread