Former ECF DIY'er Opens Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinellaspete

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2011
Safety Harbor, FL
I think quite a few of you in the DIY forum remember Boodle. Well, she's just opened her own site selling e-liquids. She is now a Registered Supplier with the ECF. Her site has only been up for a day or so, but it looks pretty nice. She is currently running a Grand Opening Special @ 50% off!

I just ordered from her and you have to pay using the We Pay service. You go through the standard checkout procedure and then We Pay e-mails you an invoice that you pay. Boodle says the 50% discount shows up in the cart, but it doesn't really show up until you receive the invoice from We Pay.

Boodle was a very active member on the DIY and recipe forums and was always there for people, helping them with tips and suggestions.

Here's the link to her site if you want to check it out: Welcome to AltCig.com - Your Flavor Lives Here

Pete

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
Oh wow boodle . She gave me some good flavors to try a while back .I think i may have unknowingly taste tested her juicy fruit . It was great .Come to think about it i taste tested her spriced cookie,vanilla love and top ofthe muffin . DIdnt even know she was gonna be selling them . :) They were all pretty good . I think i still have some .

Last edited:

Boodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2011
Las Vegas, NV, USA
altcig.com
Thanks for the love and nice posts :) I miss you and posting but at least I can still read your posts even if I can't reply. I think it's ok I'm posting a reply in this thread (I hope so!). I work on the phone, Internet and pack orders. Having a blast with the customers and potential ones. It'll take a bit to get rolling but I'm loving every second.

The ECF Appreciation 50% off sale coupon code: ECF50. Sale ends tomorrow (Sunday 1/29) night.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
AWESOME, Boodle!

Just placed an order. Luv the Amazon checkout.
thumbsup.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread