Epm long bottom leaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

IraSurefire

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2011
WI
Okay, so this is the closest I have come so far...
8% TFA 555 type DK Tobacco
2% TFA Brown Sugar
1% TFA Tobacco Absolute
1% TFA Ethyl Maltol

The smell is nearly spot on, if not a little stronger smelling. Flavor is great! The 555 is upfront with the Brown Sugar finishing the flavor profile nicely. I'm not sure where the absolute really comes into play but I figure at 1% it's not doing a whole lot. I just mixed this one up about 3 hours ago so no steeping other than a (quite) hot water bath. I blend with a 90%VG 10%PG 12mg/ml nicquid and 100% VG as filler. All juices are PG based except the Tobacco Absolute which is an alcohol base.
It is worth noting that this comparison to LBL was done in the absence of actual LBL and thus is done solely from memory.
I took a vacation to Portland, OR this past summer and vaped LBL exclusively the whole trip. This new blend reminds me of Portland. I think that means I got it or have at least come as close as I'm going to without the actual LBL recipe. I hope someone else gives it a shot! Let me know what you think!

Last edited:

MattBott

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Okay, so this is the closest I have come so far...
8% TFA 555 type DK Tobacco
2% TFA Brown Sugar
1% TFA Tobacco Absolute
1% TFA Ethyl Maltol

The smell is nearly spot on, if not a little stronger smelling. Flavor is great! The 555 is upfront with the Brown Sugar finishing the flavor profile nicely. I'm not sure where the absolute really comes into play but I figure at 1% it's not doing a whole lot. I just mixed this one up about 3 hours ago so no steeping other than a (quite) hot water bath. I blend with a 90%VG 10%PG 12mg/ml nicquid and 100% VG as filler. All juices are PG based except the Tobacco Absolute which is an alcohol base.
It is worth noting that this comparison to LBL was done in the absence of actual LBL and thus is done solely from memory.
I took a vacation to Portland, OR this past summer and vaped LBL exclusively the whole trip. This new blend reminds me of Portland. I think that means I got it or have at least come as close as I'm going to without the actual LBL recipe. I hope someone else gives it a shot! Let me know what you think!

Awesome! These flavors will definitely be added in my next order, I'll probably leave out the Tobacco Absolute though. I'll let you know how it turns out.

adeline

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2010
Cary, NC
Just so you folks know, that M-Type needs to steep for a couple weeks (unless you have an ultrasonic cleaner, then you can have it good to go in just a couple hours). The end result is actually quite similar to the DK/555, but with other delicious notes and a "bite" as mentioned above. Don't judge the M-Type when it's first mixed (I think it's gross before it's properly steeped).

Good luck!

k3vin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
OK USA
www.vaperstek.org
Thanks bored.. The 6 ml bottle I have on hand I have had for about a year and a half.. Great flavor, finally lol, when I first got it, tried it and stuck it in the back of my DIY cabinet.. Works great now..that's how long it's been since I have needed to even look it up.. But when I tried epipemods few flavors,in the long bottom and malty, there it was and it works great..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread