eGO v2 Mega and Squid RDA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was shopping around on madvapes for a new liquid to try and stumbled across the "squid" rda. Looking like a cool little dripper that was easy to use and affordable, I decided to buy it. Now, after looking around a bit it seems that the "squid" might not be safe to use on some batteries because of the ohm level it has (1.7).

After consulting various charts, it says the lowest resistance you should safely use for a single coil on an eGo is 2.0 ohms. But for dual coil this chart says 1.7 is within the safe range.

My question is, should I get a battery that can handle low resistance coils, or should I go for a dual coil build on this rda so I can use it on my eGo V2 mega?

Jomoke

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2012
Connecticut
I can't answer your question but I have a question for you about the ego v2 mega battery. I just got one a couple of days ago. While charging, the lcd scrolls up and down until fully charged. When done, the top bar is solid but when I take it off the charger, that fourth bar disappears and only three bars remain. Is there only supposed to be 3 bars at full charge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread