Status
Not open for further replies.

cbrociuos

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2012
N.E. Ohio
we are putting up an 1100mah ego. ego 1100 mah starter kit

here's what you do, go to our site and find one of our products that interests you. then post a link on this thread with your comment just like i did above. we also welcome (constuctive) comments on what you think we could do better to serve the community. this contest is open to anyone with an ecf account (vets, new people, mods, admin., heck even other vendors are welcome). :)

here are a few rules
1) only one entry in a 24 hour period. hopefully i can count on some of you to help police this. if you post twice in 24 hours your second post wont count. if your number is drawn as the winner we will post it up and draw again. everyone is welcome to chit chat on our review thread in the suppliers forum.

2) if you dont have an item link from our site your post will not count.

3) the winning post number will be drawn at random, when we reach 500 posts.

im sure ive missed something. i like to keep rules to a minimum, but reserve the right to add a rule or two as i see fit. feel free to let me know if you think i need to add something.

thank you and good luck! :banana:
chris

here is a link to our review and chit chat thread. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...91558-ecigzusa-com-contest-review-thread.html

we also have weekly juice specials. as of this time we only advertise these on this thread (above). we dont even list them on our front web page. these are primarily for ecf members. we even ask ecf members to choose the flavor to be on sale for the week. feel free to stop in and say hi. :vapor:

Last edited:

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
14650 e Power Ego I would to try something like this that has more power than what I'm using right now...I think it would make the flavors really come out in the eLiquids...:D You do sooo much for the ECF community with your great prices and deals and sending people samples of your juice that I'm not sure you could more than you are doing...this contest is super Awesome!!! Unless you decided to throw in free lawncare with every purchase or prize...LOL. I think you're doing an awesome job and I know I appreciate you very much!!!

blueeyeddevil

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2012
West virginia
ego 1100 mah starter kit i wanna try an ego battery that has more juice than what im using , also i have a c8 tank that i cant use because it has ego threads so i would love this but no money to get it lol...

p.s. i know its the same as you link in the rules but i did check your site out and this is what i like

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
ego 1100 mah starter kit i wanna try an ego battery that has more juice than what im using , also i have a c8 tank that i cant use because it has ego threads so i would love this but no money to get it lol...

p.s. i know its the same as you link in the rules but i did check your site out and this is what i like
It is a Sweet looking PV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread