ECigsupply.com - Chad (1 stop shopping 4 deals)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of us are lucky to have a supplier in town! Arizona vape heads get to have Chad at e-cigsupply.com locally.

Lucky for ECF, he is also in the Approved Supplier's Forum. ECigSupply - e-cigarette-forum.com • The place for electronic cigarette reviews, news and chat

Chad is responsive to customer needs, and quick with emails (the guy has his phone on him 24/7 and answers emails about product/order inquiries on his phone right away!)

Need to talk to him? His phone number is on his website!

I ordered a 801 kit for my mom and she recieved it and one of the batteries was DOA. I have emailed him several times and have called the number on his site and after 2 days still no response. I have got to get her a new battery. 1 battery just doesn't do the trick. I have ordered from him before and he was quick with responses to emails, but if you know how to get ahold of him, please do so, this is a deal breaker with Mom if she can't use the ecig.-------------------- edit. Chad called me and made everything ok. I dont blame him for the bad battery, I understand manufacturing defects. This is no way a hit to his service. Actually he is sending replacement today. Just get your voicemail set up buddy. lol. Thanks gain. Will definatelly use Chad at ecigsupply.com again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread