Not open for further replies.

Silver

ɹǝʌןıs
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2008
New Zealand
TropicalBob said:
I was referring to the nicotine, yes. There have been numerous past posts on the poisonous nature of what's in that little vial.

I've not only read the reports from New Zealand, but interviewed the author, Dr. Murray Laugesen, as well as others doing research around the world. I'm a writer and recently completed a 4,000-word article on e-smoking -- all sides of e-smoking. I think it offers the greatest opportunity to extend human lives of anything available today. I think it's a major health advance. I practice it daily. But I think it will face furious opposition from do-gooders and has a good prospect of being banned in many countries.

Sorry about my premature response TB, after reading up on the forum I realised that the report has been discussed at length here and that you have been very actively involved. As I said before, I understand the context of your post much better now and shouldn't have responded without reading up first.

I too would be very interested in reading your article, but understand why you're not publishing it just yet. I hope you find a buyer for it soon.

Cheers from wintery New Zealand,
Silver

jamie

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2008
USA
Governments are moved much more by fanatics than by the reasonable, who tend to be the 'silent majority' going about their own business most of the time. This isn't the only issue where fanatics are out for full control of their fellow citizens, and full control IS for them the only acceptable solution - it's their way or the highway 100% of the time. I could make a list....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread