Dripping, the best taste testing method for new flavors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warren D. Lockaby

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
South Carolina, USA
I have been using the bridgeless "dripping" atomizers from Smartvapes. Not expensive, easy to clean.

Planning to try a couple of these myself... I've read good things about 'em & the price is outstanding. Also they have the 1.8 Ohm bridgeless which I haven't run across in other brands, & that's my preferred resistance.

BTW to anyone fighting the primer in his/her new attys, neither the IkenVape or Cisco come with that stuff. AFAIK the primer is just an attempt at "idiot-proofing", and such tricks never work for long; each new generation of idiots is more creative than its predecessor. Just follow the instructions on priming them yourself with the juice of your choice & you'll be fine. When the vapor or flavor begins to slip just add 2 or 3 more drops. Also, make sure it's properly juiced anytime you change to a fresh battery. :D

PoliticallyIncorrect

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
SoCal
Something to bear in mind when dripping for test purposes only: if you fall in love with a particular flavor, you're apt to be disappointed after filling a carto with it. Not heartbroken, mind you, just disappointed that the deep flavor saturation you'd discovered with an atty drops off when the same flavor is tasted through a carto.

PoliticallyIncorrect

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
SoCal

badmotivator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2012
Eugene, OR

BigErn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2012
Georgia
I like the HH357 for dripping. However, I use a 3.7 volt GLV Super Mini and I wish I had got the 1.5 ohm short instead of the 2.0 Long Barrel. I tastes and vapes fine, but the vapor isn't warm enough. I used a tube cutter to shorten it, but now it spits when I first vape off of fresh drops. Oh well...You live and you learn (I just wish I did),,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread