Done Lurking, newb here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all. I've been lurking around for a month or so and figured I should start to get involved. I have way more questions than answers so far but as of today I'm 1 month, 23 days and 16 hours tobacco free. I'm so happy to have finally quit that terrible habit after 20+ years of it. I've spent quite a bit of money purchasing hardware and liquids and I've still got a long way to go to find that "sweet spot" I think. So far this journey has been, at times, frustrating to no end but at the same time very enjoyable as well. I'm still not used to all of the terminology yet but I started with an e-go twist battery and a KangerTech Mini Pro-tank II. I've since purchased two more mini protank II's and two more batteries. I'm pretty happy with the latest battery purchase (a 1500mah ebay special) but I know I've got much more to do. Anyway, just saying hi and looking forward to hopefully contributing and learning as I go.
Happy last Friday of 2013!!:2cool:

meanckz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Greer, SC
www.facebook.com
Hello Brad, welcome to ECF and congrats on quitting smoking ... you have a pretty good set up...and I really love those Kanger Tanks (big or small)!!!
My suggestion is to always use genuine Kanger heads with them (and other tanks as well, as long as it is a fit) from DiscountVapers.com at $ 6 for a 5 pack.

Hello Brad, welcome to ECF and congrats on quitting smoking ... you have a pretty good set up...and I really love those Kanger Tanks (big or small)!!!
My suggestion is to always use genuine Kanger heads with them (and other tanks as well, as long as it is a fit) from DiscountVapers.com at $ 6 for a 5 pack.
I agree - I haven't used anything but Kanger replacements so far. Thanks for the web link! I've been purchasing them off of ebay - can't beat the free shipping from some of the vendors on there...but I'm heading straight to that link now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread