Do my liquids smell???

Status
Not open for further replies.
People keep telling me that my liquids smell horrible and sometimes even I think some of them have a not overly nice smell to them. My tobacco flavours seem to have a cat urine smell and my RY4's have an odd smell too. I have tried fruit flavours and they never smell as good as they taste and my partner doesn't like the smell of anything i've vaped. Does anyone else have this smelly liquid problem???

TonyTT

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2011
Ottawa
My China Ry4, smells like .......and I find a lot of the lower end quality juices, don't smell quite so nice...In general juices smell nice. My non-smoker friends usually position themselves in my personal space in an attempt to breathe in whatever I'm vaping....it's kinda an odd turn around...If you were to watch us from a distance, it looks like non-smokers are shunning the main group of smokers, and trying their darndest to get second hand smoke, all gathered around the one other "smoker", 5 ft away...

ctourtelot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2009
Richmond, VA
My bf says my Casablanca smells like dirty feet lol, but my daughter likes the smell. The butterscotch that I DIY smells like maple syrup, but it is so strong that I've had complaints about it so I don't use that one in public anymore. I've used several juices with no odor, however, so it really depends on the flavorings.

TonyTT

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2011
Ottawa
No I haven't but I think I will try a cookie/cake flavour and see how they smell. I wonder if i'm just buying crappy liquids and need to try something different.

That might be your problem, I only vape warm creamy bakery type flavours....my palate loves the caramels, and the butterscotches and vanilla, ooh and the waffle...and hazlenut........not chocolate though....I don't like chocolate vapes...

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
No I haven't but I think I will try a cookie/cake flavour and see how they smell. I wonder if i'm just buying crappy liquids and need to try something different.
Yes, some juices do smell horrible.
I'm vaping Rice Crispity, Waffles and Better Gooey Cake from KBV. They are sweet and taste and smell delicious, that is if cakes and bakery foods appeal to you. My favorite is rice Crispity :).

That might be your problem, I only vape warm creamy bakery type flavours....my palate loves the caramels, and the butterscotches and vanilla, ooh and the waffle...and hazlenut........not chocolate though....I don't like chocolate vapes...

I'm going to order some cake flavours soon. Waffles and syrup would be nice...

Yes, some juices do smell horrible.
I'm vaping Rice Crispity, Waffles and Better Gooey Cake from KBV. They are sweet and taste and smell delicious, that is if cakes and bakery foods appeal to you. My favorite is rice Crispity :).

I'm quite fond of cakes and have a sweet tooth so I think I would like sweet cakey flavours. It's just that sometimes I really want a tobacco flavour but they all smell like .... They smell better than cigs so can't really complain I dont suppose.

My wife loves Copper Creek's House Blend , Chocolate Chip Cookie and Blueberry when I vape any of those; others (tobaccos ) not so much

You seem to be lucky in the US that you seem to have quite a few vendors that mix/sell liquids that people rave about but nobody raves about any of the UK liquid producers and your juices are nigh on impossible to get here!

Samyaza

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2012
London, ON
I find that the juices I bought when I first started smelled pretty bad (all from China), but once I learned more and bought better quality juices they all smell pretty good, even the tobacco ones.

The one that smells the best is choc mint cookie, every loves it as it even the vapor smells nice apparently <3

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
I find that the juices I bought when I first started smelled pretty bad (all from China), but once I learned more and bought better quality juices they all smell pretty good, even the tobacco ones.

The one that smells the best is choc mint cookie, every loves it as it even the vapor smells nice apparently <3
Yummy! Where is your choc mint cookie from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread