chi
thats sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

tips:
measure how many drips before overfilling
before placing on battery

use only half that amount for refilling after first full fill \=>
never think its empty only if you dry burn after cleaning is it empty

needs more air hole but the 510 looks notched so idk
i extended my similar mod adjustable 12- 16 inches-- makes the vapor smoother/cooler

you can cut down on nic it delivers a huge punch
not good for drinking wine with -- >
that nic delivery is efficient and your eyes will say f-u im gonna sleep now

niice

eratikmind

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Las Vegas/San Francisco
Hello everyone! I just order the Diver Rebuildable Atomizer from Atmistique Diver (rebuildable atomizer)

I'm pretty excited about this. For those of you that have one or are waiting for one could we all post our tips, tricks, and tidbits about the Diver here so we can all benefit from each others experience?

Thanks.

Sweet . . . I am in the same boat, as you. Ordered mine this morning, along with a few extra ceramic cups.

- Andy

tricci

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2011
Philadelphia
Sweet . . . I am in the same boat, as you. Ordered mine this morning, along with a few extra ceramic cups.

- Andy

Right on! Yeah, I ordered mine around noon. The wait for vape mail from Europe is tough, but always worth it. So far the only video in English is Dmitri's, so us early users will have a lot of experimenting to do. It looks truly amazing.

tricci

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2011
Philadelphia
I've put about 5mls through my Diver and the vapor is great, but the throat hit is very light. That could be because I've been vaping a .7 ohm coil on my Kayfun, but it seems light. Also, the flavor isn't quite where I would like it. I need to build my own coil for it as I've been using the supplied. What are your first impressions?

tricci

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2011
Philadelphia
The only complaint I have is the flange at the bottom. It cause a gap between my 69 and my Tripolitis tank.

Other than that I can't think of any tips because it's so simple to rebuild. I'm not even using non-resistant wire. I do wish I would have picked up spares of the center pin.

Yeah, I need to pick up center pin spares as well. How is your Diver working without non-resistant wire? Any problems? I hate joining nr to r wire.

eratikmind

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Las Vegas/San Francisco
Day 3 with the Diver. It's has been a stellar vaping experience, as compared to using the normal cartos in a tank. Vaping 1.7Ω @ 3.8-3.9 volts via a provari mini.

I am almost positive that I will no longer need to buy replacement cartos in the future for my tanks.

Now, if I could only figure out a way to get this baby to perform like my drippers.

- Andy

Quixote

Apr 10, 2013
Baltimore. MD
I was excited when my Diver finally arrived in the mail. However, when I went to put it together things went awry. Long story short, one wire goes up inside the cup, but what do I do with the other one?

(The long version)
None of the videos, I've watched or the instructions on the site make it clear to me. My first thought was to feed it through the bottom and around the 510 connection (hence the grooves), but I couldn't get it to fire like that. My second thought was to fold it up and around the ceramic, but then the cup didn't seem to sit properly and the pin kept falling out.

FogHawg,

Here is a photo of my Diver, disassembled. Not the greatest clarity, but I was too lazy to get my tripod out.

Atmistique_Diver.jpg

Last edited:

eratikmind

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Las Vegas/San Francisco
I was excited when my Diver finally arrived in the mail. However, when I went to put it together things went awry. Long story short, one wire goes up inside the cup, but what do I do with the other one?

(The long version)
None of the videos, I've watched or the instructions on the site make it clear to me. My first thought was to feed it through the bottom and around the 510 connection (hence the grooves), but I couldn't get it to fire like that. My second thought was to fold it up and around the ceramic, but then the cup didn't seem to sit properly and the pin kept falling out.

FogHawg,

Here is a photo of my Diver, disassembled. Not the greatest clarity, but I was too lazy to get my tripod out.

View attachment 211926

Both wires goes through an individual hole. One of the wires is cut just a bit longer than the bottom opening of the ceramic cup and is bent and directed into the inside of the bottom. This is your positive connection. The other wire, I bend up, facing day light/the sky, for a lack of a better way of explaining it.

When you insert the ceramic cup assembly into the base, the said wire will pinch itself between the base piece and the ceramic cup. This is your negative connection. Now, from the bottom of the base piece, insert the brass pin while putting pressure on the ceramic cup. This will secure the first wire for the positive connection.

- Andy

eratikmind

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Las Vegas/San Francisco

(The long version)

FogHawg,

View attachment 211926

After having had thought about this . . . You should have received a ceramic cup with a coil assembly already installed, no?

- Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread