Disappointed in Naturally Extracted Tobacco (NET) as a vendor

Status
Not open for further replies.

DebbM

Verified Member
Jul 20, 2013
Redondo Beach, CA
I saw all these great reviews about this company. I must admit I am disappointed in the lack of customer service. I had placed an order with them on 8/29 and went to check the status today and saw my order indicated my order had been shipped on 9/2. However when I went to the tracking number it indicated my order had been electronically received on 9/4 but no further information. I sent an email to the company asking about the status of my order. Later today I received a notice that my order had been shipped today. I never received anything from this company indicating what had happened. I realize this is a new company and sometimes things get lost but some type of email explaining the issue from them would have been appreciated. There are so many wonderful companies out there with awesome customer service and based on this experience I will be taking my business elsewhere. Has anyone else had this happen?
Maybe I am being harsh but until this experience all of the companies I have dealt with have provided great customer service.

BigBen2k

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
MA, USA
Problem #1 : the company is registered to a residential area (googlemaps), so if they run a lab, it could be a garage/basement. I don't know about you, but that's a no-no for me.

Problem #2: a lot of their website is not functional.

On the other hand, they are represented here on ECF, but they don't have their own forum.

dtrud0h

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2013
Maine
Whatever your problem is with NET.com as a vendor is be prepared to wait. They are about 3 months old, their juice is the REAL THING. It's worth waiting for. If you appreciate a close to real Vape, meaning if you like cigar or pipe then you will not be disappointed. Give them a chance, their juice is great. Order up a bottle of " THE BOSS" and a bottle of "BOBAS BOUNTY". and see which you enjoy more. Trust me, NET.com is a great supplier of " Naturally extracts tobaccos" . You will not be disappointed if you are looking for something close to a real tobacco experience.

Sent from my XT901 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

enbuzen

Aug 27, 2013
California
Yeah I had the same thing happen to me. I got the notification of tracking number with electronic info received, and then nothing for a week. After I emailed them, the tracking status finally updated the next day and my package arrived a few days after that. :confused:

FWIW, I ordered Big Spirit (their naturally extracted cigarette tobacco), and it was worth the delay. Delivers the true flavor of a cigarette without the burning. Personally the flavor reminds me Cherrios.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread