December Deals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMRocks

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2010
Youngstown, Ohio
Our extended Thanksgiving special is coming to an end to make way for our December deals! If you need to get in on the Thanksgiving specials, hurry, because it's ending in 1 hour (11:59 pm EST)!!

December Deals (begins at midnight EST):

- Orders over $100 get a FREE Indulgence 3.7v kit!
- Orders over $160 get the Indulgence kit PLUS FREE SHIPPING!

If you still want to get in on the Thanksgiving deal for free shipping on orders over $50 and free Elips kit on orders over $200, you've got ONE HOUR from the time of this post before we switch to the December deals offer above.

Enjoy! ;)

EMRocks

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2010
Youngstown, Ohio
I'm placing an order now for some juice is there any discount codes for ecf members

I'm working on programming a system for discount/coupon codes, currently there isn't anything like that. I've got a spot during checkout to add discount codes already, but it doesn't actually do anything yet, it's just there for when the system for it is in place. Look for it later in the month - I'm trying to get some new features added before Christmas so that we can sweeten the deals a little bit by the time the holidays hit.

EMRocks

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2010
Youngstown, Ohio
I just placed an order for over $100. There was no mention on my order that the free Indulgence kit is included. I hope it gets added to my order automatically and it's not something I have to select somehow. Can you please confirm this?

Thanks.

It's included automatically by the people in the shipping department, and not added to the cart, so you'll still get it :D. Sorry for the confusion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread