Status
Not open for further replies.

nick78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
illinois USA
goodejuice.com
Well everyone, its been awhile. I think its time to give some juice away! This will be a 3 chance contest. Simply post three separate times by answering these three simple questions.

1: How did you first hear about electronic cigarettes?

2: How long have you been vaping?

3: What's your favorite Goodejuice eliquid? If you have never tried us, which flavor would you most like to try?

The contest will end Monday April 15th 2013 at 12:00am CST.

I will use random.org to select the winner. Your post numbers will be your raffle tickets.

Try to spread your answers out. This will increase your odds of winning.

The winner will receive: 1-30ml bottle of Goodejuice eliquid. Your choice of flavor and nicotine strength.

Let's get going peeps! Win that free juice:vapor:

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker

I actually can't remember the year, but my first electronic cigarette was the nJoy when it was sold at the local smoke shop, it's been a few years ago...(it didn't work) since at that time a ten pack of the refills was the same amount of a carton of generic cigarettes and didn't last any time at all.

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
3: What's your favorite Goodejuice eliquid? If you have never tried us, which flavor would you most like to try?

I haven't had the opportunity to try your wonderful juices, but if I had to pick one it would be Acadian Gold Tobacco eJuice. I definately have reverted back to the tobacco based flavors, after what seemed like forever testing many, many of the different varieties.

Silverdove

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Il, USA

At a gas station about 2 years ago. Bought a kit of 2 and extra carts. that was expensive. I was unable to draw enough to get hardly any vaper out of them. So gave up didn't help me. Gave away and they had no problem with the draw so my intake is not good. They still have them and occationaly use it so I gave it another try and still hardly no vape. So glad I tried the new Njoy disposible last month it gave me new hope cause was able to draw from them. went on line to see if I could get them cheaper and run across some utubes on e-cigs that lead me to this great place. A very learning experience here and havein lots of fun ordering and trying new juices and things. My all time fav. is the manual battery cause I don't have to draw that much.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
1: I was fortunate to go to work where a man saw me smoking, he walks up and pulls out his e-cig. He explains it to me and that night I buy my first one. The one he showed me was a sucky brand and a lot of reading later I have some good stuff. Saw the same man about two weeks ago and taught the teacher of better products out there so he will soon be beginning again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread