Toby

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2008
York UK
www.ivapour.co.uk
Time to go strewth again...
vape.gif

OK, do I really need to say anything about these?
Add drip tip and be prepared to keep well topped up with liquid, take short puffs, and enjoy! :)

Use with battery over 450mAh.

Cisco LR 510 Atomiser
IMG_0558.jpg

IMG_0559.jpg

Cisco LR 901 Atomiser
IMG_0562.jpg

IMG_0561.jpg

If anyone wants to get Ciscos from the other site, easiest way to find them is to type in Cisco in the search box -
Search results for 'CISCO'
(rather than pick them out of the eGo spares sub-category)

(Due to the centre post being a bit too low on this batch of the Cisco LR 901s for some people's preference, they have lower price - £4.95.
They work absolutely fine excluding this slight issue. Future batches will have this corrected.)

Check what peeps have to say about these extreme atomisers -

googled
Posted 01 December 2010
First impressions and I mean first since I've only used it for a short while are that they're noticeably better than regular 510lr's but they're not a 306 in a 510 case.
By that I mean the flavour and vapour aren't quite at the same level, flavour is only marginally less as is vapour, having said that flavour is way better than any 510 I've ever used. Throat hit is the same, however when you've used nearly all the juice on the atty it gives you a fairly harsh kick as a reminder to reload, which I never experienced with a 306. This one seems to be gobbling juice at an even greater rate than the 306, however my current 306 is getting on for 4 weeks old (and still perfect), so that could make a difference, however illogical that may be :)

hifistud
Posted 03 December 2010
Dear God!! The 901s have arrived, and, frankly, my head very nearly did explode!!
Very, very strong throat hit - and the AVS is having trouble keeping up with the juice needs. This is a monster of monstrous proportions. Clouds of thick, almost chewy vapour, monstrous hit, loads of flavour. Almost too much. If you crave TH, this is the baby for you.

Toby
Posted 03 December 2010
About 2-3 puffs and I put it down.. or am I lightweight?

hifistud
Posted 03 December 2010
No, Toby, no lightweight. This thing kicks like a mule. It's almost too much. I've currently got a buzz going!

cliffo
Posted 06 December 2010
OK, so I've been using a Cisco 306 for 3 weeks now and I'm loving it , took the plunge and thought I'd try a Cisco 510 having watched basilrays review on youtube . Now I've not had a lot of luck with lr510s in the past but I have to say from the get go, Cisco's 510 is the nuts , not quite as much vapour as the 306 (still bloody loads) but cooler , decent throat hit and for me more flavour , time to get out those juices that I'd gone off .
Summing up , as good as the 306 is , I think these 510s will certainly become my atty of choice . Brilliant , just brilliant .....

markyd43
Posted 06 December 2010
Got mine today and all I can say is WOWEE! better than the 306 IMHO, cheers Toby

prof beard
Posted 09 December 2010
A little "3rd Party" review...
I was down the pub last night and a friend I hadn't seen for a bit kept popping out into the icy cold for a roll-up. One of my other mates suggested he should get an e-cig like me.
"I doubt they've got the punch of a roll-up" he says.
"Have a go", I say; and from my pocket I handed him my Fistpack with a Cisco 901, set to 4.2v and loaded with 30mg OKS Cuban Cigar...
(I leave the rest to your collective imagination)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread