Status
Not open for further replies.

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Hi. I've just started vaping I'm wondering what the above is the right amount I'm vaping what seems a lot to me at the moment.

Thanks

1:
1ml a day isn't much
10ml a day is a lot.
I've never heard of anybody vaping 100ml a day.

2:
24mg/ml is high strength.
I've heard of people vaping 36mg/ml
higher than that is used for mixing.
Nowadays with 30 watt mods out, a lot of people vape 3 to 6 mg/ml

3:
wattage and milligram (mg) strength go together.
the higher the wattage, the lower the milligram strength

jpabs720

Sep 10, 2015
Chicago
vaping can easily cause you chest pains. inhaling anything other than regular air is foreign and your body doesn't react well to it. wheezing chest tightness short of breathe and even chest pain. only way to really find out if its the vaping is to stop and see if it resolves. I'm pretty sure the juice mix doesn't make a difference assuming your are using a safe grade mix and not some clandestine rogue garage juice maker(no offense to the people that mix at home and actually research and use the proper products). pretty sure your doc will agree. In all seriousness though if you were seen standard would be ekg, blood labs, cxr. if inconclusive then he should be sending you for a stress test and monitoring your blood pressures. anything from a heart attack (AMI) to an aortic aneurysm, to even gall stones can cause you chest pain.

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
I'm pretty sure the juice mix doesn't make a difference assuming your are using a safe grade mix
Juice mix makes a huge difference for me, I can't handle high pg juice, it makes me cough pretty bad, some people (like my mom) are actually allergic to PG and have to stay away from food/products with it. There's actually a patch test you can get to see if you are allergic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread