cartomizer for generic 901?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonlover

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2011
chicopee ma
I hoping that someone can point me in the right direction. I have a generic 901 w/ an auto battery and 2 atomizers. I'm having problems with filling blank cartridges and was told i should possibly try a cartomizer. My main question is this-what is the best site to order prefilled, extra high to high mg menthol cartridges and what brand would be compatible with the 901. I don't really like to order off the internet but there really isn't anyplace near me other than the shop i bought my 901 from and two other places in the next state. The shop I bought mine from doesn't sell cartomizers. I found one site-esmoke club, but they're not one of your registered suppliers and am unsure about them. Also how do I give the proper kudos to the member who referred me to this forum?

Thanks

Princessdee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2009
PA, USA
OK. Deep breath. This is gonna sound complicated but it's really not.
To use a cartomizer (abbreviated "Carto") on a 901 battery you have to have an adapter. It's an airflow issue. a KR808D-1 carto (abbreviated 808) will fit on your 901 battery, but won't "hit" good. You gotta have that adapter.
I use 808 cartos. I used to use 901 atomizers (Abbreviated "attys). I didn't like the leaking, but I love the hit.

Anyway...the good news is, adapters are cheap. Now, there are 510 cartos, 808 cartos and (I think) 801 cartos. I've never used the 801 series so I'll leave that out.

Since yo have to have an adapter anyway, you'll need to decide if you want to use 808 or 510 cartos. There are plus and minus to both and it's all about personal preference. I'd suggest that you get a 901-808 adapter and a 901-510 adapter (they're only like $3 each) and a box of 510 cartos and a box of 808 cartos and see which you like best.

Let me do a quick search and find some links.

Welcome to MadVapes LLC
Under "e cig pats" you will need a "901 battery to 808D atomizer" adapter and a "901 battery to 510 atomizer" adapter.
Under "E cig parts" you will find 808D cartomizers and 510 cartomizers. (That price is for a box of 5)
These are empty. You will fill them with liquid yourself.

There are many other good suppliers listed on the supplier page of the forum Forum Suppliers
madvapes just came to mind for me because I get a lot of stuff from them.

Hope that helped you ~ Hugs ~ Princess

dragonlover

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2011
chicopee ma
thanks to both- i was also told that since i have an automatic battery i should get prefilled cartos because the liquid could leak into the battery. i found a place called esmokes online that has 901 prefilled cartos in 36mg menthol which is what i probably need as the 26 mg doesn't do it for me. Or should i just see if i can find prefilled cartridges that have the right flavor and strength?

bunniee

May 18, 2011
Austin, TX
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread