Carrying and storing your carts and liquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkhristian

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2009
Texas
Hey guys,

Been vaping for almost 2 months now and I love it. I've started refilling my own carts. But I was wondering what you guys use for carrying and storing your prefilled carts when you are out and about?

Also what liquid do you recommend? Im using Pillbox Camel flavor and its great. But Im willing to try other brands and flavors. Im just wondering which ones are good for you atomizers and create good vapor and throat hits.

Thanks!

Alanae

Mar 13, 2009
North Carolina
People use alot of different things to bring spare carts, atomizers, batts, ect our of the house with them. Everything from small cases for nail supplies to makeup kits. My hubby works out of the house and isn't a desk person so I needed something for him that would travel around with him. I found that some of the mini digital camera cases work great. He has one that velcros to his belt where mine I just throw in my purse. Juse make sure whatever you use it has some small pockets with elastic to hold things.

magnolia

May 1, 2009
MS
I use a mini digital camera type case for my cartridges.
I use one made for the usb cards with a velcro flap.

I also use one of those small traveling make-up brush holders to carry the other stuff in some days.
It has a little more room than the other case for my extra atomizer and battery, and the little strapped compartments where the makeup brushes are supposed to go are perfect for my ecig parts.
Since it's black, I got one for DH to use to take his to work, it works perfect.

Elendil

Assclown Exterminator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
IL USA
Everything the prepared vapor needs.........

004.jpg

_TJ_

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2009
SE Ohio in the sticks
Everything the prepared vapor needs.........

004.jpg
++:)
I have the same thing, I think. Is that the Case Logic usb drive case? If so how did you fit a 20 mL bottle in there?

Edit: I'm a dumbass.:p After trying it again(it's a pretty tight fit), I put a 20 mL bottle in there.

I also have 2 901 metal cases(from heaven's gifts), and a metal 401 case too(from a member here), I like the metal cases, but they don't hold bottles of juice!:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread