Status
Not open for further replies.

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
Im kinda late to the party on this one. Iv tried TPA gingerbread in the past and it was just horrid so i never wanted to try another gingerbread flavoring. After Gooddog always saying how good capella gB was i finally decided to try it and WOW. This flavor is awesome. Im seriously addicted to it. I havent vaped anything else but gingerbread recipes since. My new #1 fav Capella flavoring. Its really sweet .Its like a gingerbread cookie with a very slight lemon note . This gotta be the best flavoring to use for a cookie recipe. I just want to use it in everything. Im sure i will use this flavor up faster then any other flavoring i have. If you like bakery vapes this is a true MUST HAVE. It definitly has that rich,sweet full flavor than reminds me of Msts juices.

LibertariaNate

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2011
Utah
Im kinda late to the party on this one. Iv tried TPA gingerbread in the past and it was just horrid so i never wanted to try another gingerbread flavoring. After Gooddog always saying how good capella gB was i finally decided to try it and WOW. This flavor is awesome. Im seriously addicted to it. I havent vaped anything else but gingerbread recipes since. My new #1 fav Capella flavoring. Its really sweet .Its like a gingerbread cookie with a very slight lemon note . This gotta be the best flavoring to use for a cookie recipe. I just want to use it in everything. Im sure i will use this flavor up faster then any other flavoring i have. If you like bakery vapes this is a true MUST HAVE. It definitly has that rich,sweet full flavor than reminds me of Msts juices.

When I first started vaping, Gingerbread was one of the first flavors I tried (Viking Vapor). When I started to DIY I tried the TFA Gingerbread flavoring and I completely agree with you. The stuff is flat out awful. Decided to try my hand at DIY gingerbread again, and ordered the Capella version. It smells very much like the Viking Vapor version which has me excited. Haven't mixed any up just yet, but will definitely do so this weekend.

What % of flavoring are you using?

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
Told ya' so! LOL It's such a dense flavor that anything you add to it makes a rich, dense dessert. I can't wait to hear what all you mix it with. I've only tried it with basically Apple Pie, Vanilla Custard, and Sugar Cookie. Have you tried my Gingerbread Brulee recipe? http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-liquid-recipes/121170-gingerbread-brulee.html

Gingerbread (Capella) 40%
Vanilla Custard (Capella) 30%
Caramel (Capella) 20%
French Vanilla (Capella) 10%

Total flavoring: 20% (I like it strong)
Base: 20% VG/80% PG

LibertariaNate

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2011
Utah
Told ya' so! LOL It's such a dense flavor that anything you add to it makes a rich, dense dessert. I can't wait to hear what all you mix it with. I've only tried it with basically Apple Pie, Vanilla Custard, and Sugar Cookie. Have you tried my Gingerbread Brulee recipe? http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-liquid-recipes/121170-gingerbread-brulee.html

Caramel (Capella) 20%

It's on my long list of recipes to try. Thanks for posting it again.

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC

Caramel (Capella) 20%

Yup i did try your GB brulee and your cookie recipe from the SD thread .Both are excellent . I made a really good Zeppole recipe with GB as well . So many options for what you could do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread