Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
Lathe me up some sexy Drip Tips. I'll pay you, as long as you give me 11% off.
HAH! I wouldn't talk about it here even if I were doing that...lol

No, I guess my son and I are sort of going into a machining business as we're both needing to push forward to do something to support ourselves. My money won't last long and I'm not dipping into the retirement portion so now's the time.

I can't just sit around and vape all day and I never figured out how to marry for money. Hell, I never figured out how to marry for decency...:D

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Good luck!

I don't know how you guys will live without me if I get busy making stuff. I'll likely be handling the online and sales portion of the business more than the actual manufacturing of whatever, though, so I'm sure I'll have ECF open here and there in a tab. Not that we even know what all we want to focus on right now...lol

Local custom orders of...stuff.

My son really needs to be able to make more money that he's making at his job, though. It was a real hit to his ego and finances when he got laid off his last job with Ducummon .

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
MOUNTAIN OAK VAPORS
BLACK FRIDAY SALE!
FRIDAY NOVEMBER 29th-SUNDAY DECEMBER 1ST
SAVE 25% ON ALL e-liquid WITH COUPON CODE:

BFSALE

If you like tobaccos, they have some pretty nice NETs I have tried:
Sunday Morning
Pendragon
Apache
Southern Gentlemen
Hey Jack

I like Southern Gentlemen and Hey Jack best. They are a bit more pipe-tobacco flavored and not quite as sweet as the HHV NETs.

Last edited:

Lavaca5

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
MOUNTAIN OAK VAPORS
BLACK FRIDAY SALE!
FRIDAY NOVEMBER 29th-SUNDAY DECEMBER 1ST
SAVE 25% ON ALL E-LIQUID WITH COUPON CODE:

BFSALE

If you like tobaccos, they have some pretty nice NETs I have tried:
Sunday Morning
Pendragon
Apache
Southern Gentlemen
Hey Jack

I like Southern Gentlemen and Hey Jack best. They are a bit more pipe-tobacco flavored and not quite as sweet as the HHV NETs.

Best RY4 in the land, IMHO (the Virginia Flake), but it is very sweet. Also love the Pendragon.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Any word on an HHV discount?

No news out of them that I know of other than...

"Heathers Heavenly Vapes will be closed from Wednesday, November 27th through Monday, December 1st. The website will remain open for orders to be placed during this time."

I stocked up at Alien Visions instead.

Last edited:

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
No news out of them that I know of other than...

"Heathers Heavenly Vapes will be closed from Wednesday, November 27th through Monday, December 1st. The website will remain open for orders to be placed during this time."

First closure I have seen in the entire 18 months I have vaped. Family time, Adam and Heather have earned it. Their son got back from service oversees this summer...

Tapped out

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
You getting ready to make a 20.00 clone ? :D
If I knew anything about how to do any of that I might take a shot at it...lol

I went to the ProVape site and didnt see anything about the 10% sale. How do we know its going to take place, and wondering why on Dec 2nd only? I have to order two ProVari's for gifts.
I got an email telling me about it.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
im sure there will be more, just add here to keep them all in one place.

Good idea :thumb:

Bad idea. ECF has been way ahead of everyone for years who thinks this is a good idea.

Vendors post their own notices here:
Thanksgiving - Black Friday - Cyber Monday 2013 Sales

Everyone else posts anything they are aware of here:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/pay-forward-pif/418767-deals-steals.html

Posting of BF deals started nearly a week ago.

Starting random BF/CM threads all over the forum is redundant and results in no one finding much of anything.

Last edited:

Preloader

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Oakland, CA
Hipster-meme-back-to-the-future.jpg

Highwayman1224

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Goodyear, AZ
Bad idea. ECF has been way ahead of everyone for years who thinks this is a good idea. Vendors post their own notices here:Thanksgiving - Black Friday - Cyber Monday 2013 SalesEveryone else posts anything they are aware of here:http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/pay-forward-pif/418767-deals-steals.htmlPosting of BF deals started nearly a week ago.Starting random BF/CM threads all over the forum is redundant and results in no one finding much of anything.
Hmmmm, that's weird cause I found everything I needed to know about right here.....

Ozwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Montana
Bad idea. ECF has been way ahead of everyone for years who thinks this is a good idea.

Vendors post their own notices here:
Thanksgiving - Black Friday - Cyber Monday 2013 Sales

Everyone else posts anything they are aware of here:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/pay-forward-pif/418767-deals-steals.html

Posting of BF deals started nearly a week ago.

Starting random BF/CM threads all over the forum is redundant and results in no one finding much of anything.

Hmmmm, that's weird cause I found everything I needed to know about right here.....

This thread is much more helpful than a subforum or a several hundred post long thread with more than just Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals. Having them all consolidated in the first post so you don't have to hunt through multiple threads/posts is extra convenient. (Thanks SpettroJoe for the upkeep). Besides, if others want to use those sources, they're there. Having an extra source doesn't hinder anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread