Status
Not open for further replies.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
I vaped the entire bottle of Custard Assault in a few days. It was so good I couldn't put it down.

My god, apparently my juice went on vacation to Hawaii. I ordered about almost two weeks ago and, when I checked the tracking number for the package, it shows that it shipped from Florida to Hawaii and just now back in TX.

Well my guess is that it will be mostly steeped when it finally arrives next week.

that's why I order very small amounts, keeps me going back for more

New_1_bionic assortment.jpg

I should have kept the empties, I'd have a bag of them.

young gotti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2012
PA
so from the sample pack i received

dance with miami...it's ok but not my favorite, i take mostly guava and dont' get much mango or peach...i like guava juice but it's not something i actively look for when juice shopping

rainbow madness...this is pretty good, my second favorite of the three, reminds me of a local vape shops skittles flavor...but better, much better than the local shop, i have to be in the right mood for it though..the first night i tried it i was sort of like mehh..but then a few days later i really enjoyed it, it's very sweet and very candish which is right up my alley

space cruise...this is my favorite juice out of the three, at first i only tasted the apple which was fine and i really liked it but after i waited for a bit i dripped again and got a nice complexed flavor...not sure i get grapefruit but whatever it is, i like this juice a lot

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca

dance with miami...it's ok but not my favorite, i take mostly guava and dont' get much mango or peach...i like guava juice but it's not something i actively look for when juice shopping

rainbow madness...this is pretty good, my second favorite of the three, reminds me of a local vape shops skittles flavor...but better, much better than the local shop, i have to be in the right mood for it though..the first night i tried it i was sort of like mehh..but then a few days later i really enjoyed it, it's very sweet and very candish which is right up my alley

space cruise...this is my favorite juice out of the three, at first i only tasted the apple which was fine and i really liked it but after i waited for a bit i dripped again and got a nice complexed flavor...not sure i get grapefruit but whatever it is, i like this juice a lot

How long had your Space Cruise steeped for? mine was made on the 10th and by the 20th the flavor had become so complex and completely unique. I couldn't make out any single flavor in it. I really like it too.

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
How long had your Space Cruise steeped for? mine was made on the 10th and by the 20th the flavor had become so complex and completely unique. I couldn't make out any single flavor in it. I really like it too.

I really like the Space Cruise too...all the flavors just seem to blend together in one big harmonious taste of ecstasy! I don't really pick out anything individually either, but I love the way it all blends together! Soooo good! :D

young gotti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2012
PA

my rule is...i let everything sit for a week before testing any juice....i've tested all them a few times since the first, but i built a new coil in my taifun last night and should of filled it with one of the flavors but i put in my diy blueberry/hypnotiq

Midniteoyl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2014
Indiana

Let them steep for 2 weeks, the flavors will morph to become something better :)

EKat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
USA
I just received my shipment from Bionic and am wondering, is Drunken Prophet Cheesecake vapable right out of the shipment, or do (should) I really wait 2 weeks. My bottle was "birthed" on 8/24 so it is really new.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Try it, see what ya think but it definitely gets better with time.....I love it!!!

Thayamax

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2013
Southeast Michigan
Just got custard assault, exact flavor of nickoticket cls. Not a bad thing specially since bionicvapor has sales.

Wonder why my brother vaped a 30ml bottle in a few days.

I think Bionic is way better. It's become one of my ADVs whereas I couldn't finish a 30ml of the other one.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Try it, see what ya think but it definitely gets better with time.....I love it!!!

It's vapeable, but you won't believe the difference in 2 to 3 weeks. I'm on my second round of it. I saved one tank's worth and when my new stuff got here compared and it's amazing when you do it side by side. It mellows in some respects, yet intensifies in others. It's hard to do but so worth the wait.

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
MI
I just picked up Ground Breaking and Prophet's Drunken Cheesecake a few weeks ago. First try at Bionic and both of them are really good. Been vaping Ground Breaking all morning and right now it's sort of a chocolate graham flavor with a hint of cavendish. My only complaint is that I wish Prophet's had a bit more cheesecake but still a great vape.

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
I really like Ground Breaking too. I find Bionics flavors to be strong! They would be great for new vapors, but a few are almost too strong for me eg. Space Cruise. There's too much going on it that one and my mind is frustrated trying to figure it out. I've found a little more subtleness leaves me craving more of a juice if that makes any sense.

TheProphet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
Benbrook, TX, USA
I just received my shipment from Bionic and am wondering, is Drunken Prophet Cheesecake vapable right out of the shipment, or do (should) I really wait 2 weeks. My bottle was "birthed" on 8/24 so it is really new.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It definitely doesn't have to steep, but it can only benefit from the process. It's good no matter how you vape it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread