Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
NJ

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
I have little interest in Chinese juices, though I will by trying some of the Janty RY4s soon. The sample pack I'm looking forward to is all flavors of the "pipe sauce" from epipemods. It's 6 bottles of 6-7ml for $20. AliceinVapeland has an interesting sample pack of all 15 of their juices in 3ml bottles for $31.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Miroje

Orobas

Equine Disrespect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2012
Jarhead City
yeah ECBlend is like $2.50 per 5ml sampler, plus perpetual coupon code (10020)

I've tried a few Dekang juices and they weren't terrible. The general consensus is that it tends to me more inconsistent than domestic e-liquid. In any case that's not a horrible price per bottle ($2.75 per 10ml) that you linked to... and even if it's not likely to blow you out of your socks it could help you decide what sorts of flavors you enjoy, so you can look at premium stuff later on without flailing around blindly. Get a few fruits, a few sweets, a few tobaccos etc. Might be a good place to start.

minimalsaint

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Michigan
Dekang is very.... Distinct.
I have heard rave reviews and also (including my personal experience) total disgust.
The benefit I have found to buying US made juice is that I prefer the taste and flavor options available, the majority is made fresh to order, and the PG / VG ratios are fully customizable with most vendors.
There are lots of recommendations for sample packs that can be found using the search bar here on the forum. In the end, it all depends on your personal taste and /or willingness to spend lots of time looking for what suits you best.
I also feel it is worthly of mention that 20 bottles is good and all, but unless you have a few good dripping atties, it will be tough to try them all without it getting expensive for equipment. I blew through 30+ cartos before I got wise and purchased some good bridgeless atties to test flavors. Few things in vaping are worse than filling a fresh carto with bum liquid an having to toss it. Even then, there are some liquids that leave a "taste" in your equipment unless you do some serious cleaning. That is an entirely different thread.
Is there a flavor in particular you might be interested in? Maybe narrow it down a bit?

ExZeRoEx

Verified Member
Jan 17, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
I'm thinking about placing an order for Indigo Vapor's bucket. 4x15ml for $36 with an option to add a 5th for an additional 8. It may be a bit pricey but right now I'm liking their Captain Ron a lot and the sample of Eureka I got from them. I hear their Oohrah is supposed to be similar to Boba's Bounty. I haven't tried Boba's because I didn't see a 0mg option but I'm down to try Oohrah

VapeDentist

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
NJ
Dekang is very.... Distinct.
I have heard rave reviews and also (including my personal experience) total disgust.
The benefit I have found to buying US made juice is that I prefer the taste and flavor options available, the majority is made fresh to order, and the PG / VG ratios are fully customizable with most vendors.
There are lots of recommendations for sample packs that can be found using the search bar here on the forum. In the end, it all depends on your personal taste and /or willingness to spend lots of time looking for what suits you best.
I also feel it is worthly of mention that 20 bottles is good and all, but unless you have a few good dripping atties, it will be tough to try them all without it getting expensive for equipment. I blew through 30+ cartos before I got wise and purchased some good bridgeless atties to test flavors. Few things in vaping are worse than filling a fresh carto with bum liquid an having to toss it. Even then, there are some liquids that leave a "taste" in your equipment unless you do some serious cleaning. That is an entirely different thread.
Is there a flavor in particular you might be interested in? Maybe narrow it down a bit?

Can you recommend a good bridgeless atty? As far as flavor goes - I'm open I like menthols, fruit, deserts - more sweet favors

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

darkhood

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2012
PA

Wow1420

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2013
Somewhere out there
Ordering from ECBlends is a lot of fun because you can customize everything and the 5ml bottles are cheap enough to experiment with a lot of different flavors. I got 12 x 5ml to start with and already reordered my favorite in a 50ml bottle.

I wasn't that crazy about the DeKang I tried from a Hong kong site. ( I believe genuine, as it had the right embossing on the caps)

mommyofdoom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2013
Orlando, Florida
I did the 10 sample pack from AquaVapor. I got two actually, one sample pack of their standard stuff and one sample pack of their VMAX stuff. I wasn't impressed. When I first got them, I only liked a few. The rest are sitting in my cigar box until that desperate moment when I run out of better stuff. Some are downright unvapeable.

I did like the blueberry and waffle in the regular, and the chocolate mint in the VMAX was so-so. The cubana was ok. Barely.

I don't know, maybe I'm just spoiled now that I've had better. lol

Edit: I wanted to add that my husband does like most of the VMAX tobacco flavors and likes the Cuban cigar flavor in the regular (dekang) flavors. So you never know, you might like them. Just because I thought they stunk doesn't mean you will!!

Last edited:

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
i do like the juice from APOLLO they have sample packs too
ALSO THEY HAVE A COUPON CODE FOR 10% OFF
Promo Code : June10
Eliquid sample pack

For the month of June, 5 pack samplers are offered for only $9.95! - See more at: Eliquid sample pack

For the month of June, 10 pack samplers are offered for only $19.95! - See more at: Eliquid sample pack

PDADoc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2013
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread