Atlanta Vape Fest Pictures 1/29/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
I took some pictures to share at the quarterly Atlanta vape Fest on Saturday. Hopefully they will upload correctly for viewing.

It was a nice time and much sharing as well as some cool raffles. bikergrl and Angus (as well as others who I forgot their names) did a great job organizing the event and inviting some wonderful suppliers to join us and provide gifts and samples. I copied the following from bikergrl’s post about the event which does a much better job than I could do of telling all about the great prizes and raffles:

“A special THANK YOU shout out to the wonderful vendors (and Angus and Greg) who donated raffle prizes and samples for the meet: Brandon from Evolve (who travelled from Ohio), Johnny and Tracy from Southern Vapors (who travelled from Statesboro, GA), Adam and Scott from Mad Vapes (who travelled from North Carolina), Todd from Vaperite, Matt from Epipe mods, Josh from eliquid Planet and Mrs. Jaxx from Juicy Liquid. Your contributions are/were greatly appreciated!

The raffles were a great success and 5 great prizes were won. Congrats to all the winners and thanks for every one's participation! We raised almost $600 with the raffle and the proceeds were sent today (on behalf of the GA Vapers Club) to CASAA and NVC (had to wait til today so I could put the cash in the bank so I could use my debit card). I have received an email receipt from each organization if anyone requires proof that the donations were actually made.

Production model Darwwin - won by Todd
Beta redneck/camo Darwin - won by Vapor Nebula
Protopype custom epipe - won by Jair
Roughstack with batts, cartos, charger and dt - won by Vapor Nebula
52 bottles of juice - won by Angus”

Brandon had a box of Darwins for many of us to try and it definitely lived up to it's growing reputation as a "game changer" in the world of vaping. It is one sweet PV.

We are hoping to do our next quarterly Vape Fest in Lawrenceville. I have found a real nice location with much more room which will provide us unlimited food for a small per person charge if we insure 25 attendees. So keep your eyes open in a month or two to tell us what dates would work for you and that you will come. Maybe we can talk Brandon or Drew into donating another Darwin for another CAASA raffle. :)(hint, hint)

13.jpg

12.jpg

10.jpg

9.jpg

11.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

3.jpg

14.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
Man... I really need to drop some pounds. And stop looking like I'm drunk.

I had a great time, though. :)

And I won a year's supply of e-juice. How awesome is that?

I don't know, Angus, you look just like the picture in your avatar from what I can tell. (now what the heck did I do with my glasses, everything looks kind-of blurry)

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
Thanks for posting the pictures. It looks like everyone was having a great time.

Glad you liked them. It was a nice time. The suppliers, samples and raffles were a big success. I hated to let go of the Darwin I was vaping on all evening, however. I thought about lurking in the parking lot and mugging Todd who won the raffle for the Darwin.

AngusATAT

Captain Tightpants
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2009
GA, USA
You know, I was scared for a while there. That Mrs. Jaaxx looks a LOT like an ex-girlfriend of mine. You know, the kind that slowly turned psycho after a while. :shock:

But Mrs. Jaaxx is a really nice gal. No signs of psycho at all. :lol:

Lots of really great people showed up. My only regrets are that we didn't have a bigger room, and a whole lot more time... and more money to spend on stuff!

MrsJaaxx

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2009
Atlanta, GA
www.juicyliquid.com
I like the granny dressed in pink, she's top with that PV in her hand!

She was awesome! And came all the way from Tennesee!

You know, I was scared for a while there. That Mrs. Jaaxx looks a LOT like an ex-girlfriend of mine. You know, the kind that slowly turned psycho after a while. :shock:

But Mrs. Jaaxx is a really nice gal. No signs of psycho at all. :lol:

Lots of really great people showed up. My only regrets are that we didn't have a bigger room, and a whole lot more time... and more money to spend on stuff!

I try not to be psycho most of the time.

I had a great time. Really appreciate everyone who worked so hard to organize it. My regret is that I switched purses just before I left the house, and ended up with a debit card but no cash!

I have a few pictures as well, but I'm not uploading them tonight. If it's okay I will just add them here in this thread tomorrow.

tj1100cl

Oct 11, 2010
Atlanta
thanx for posting the pics!

ugh! look at all those people and all that cool vape stuff!!! i too am bummed i spaced and simply forgot it. (i actually was napping during the event, jeez!)

i look forward to hearing about another GA meet, which i will tattoo to my face if necessary to remember the date. i'm available to help organize as well, if anyone wants to PM me.

bikergirl1908

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2009
Georgia
I took some pictures to share at the quarterly Atlanta Vape Fest on Saturday. Hopefully they will upload correctly for viewing.

It was a nice time and much sharing as well as some cool raffles. bikergrl and Angus (as well as others who I forgot their names) did a great job organizing the event and inviting some wonderful suppliers to join us and provide gifts and samples. I copied the following from bikergrl’s post about the event which does a much better job than I could do of telling all about the great prizes and raffles:

“A special THANK YOU shout out to the wonderful vendors (and Angus and Greg) who donated raffle prizes and samples for the meet: Brandon from Evolve (who travelled from Ohio), Johnny and Tracy from Southern Vapors (who travelled from Statesboro, GA), Adam and Scott from Mad Vapes (who travelled from North Carolina), Todd from Vaperite, Matt from Epipe Mods, Josh from Eliquid Planet and Mrs. Jaxx from Juicy Liquid. Your contributions are/were greatly appreciated!

The raffles were a great success and 5 great prizes were won. Congrats to all the winners and thanks for every one's participation! We raised almost $600 with the raffle and the proceeds were sent today (on behalf of the GA Vapers Club) to CASAA and NVC (had to wait til today so I could put the cash in the bank so I could use my debit card). I have received an email receipt from each organization if anyone requires proof that the donations were actually made.

Production model Darwwin - won by Todd
Beta redneck/camo Darwin - won by Vapor Nebula
Protopype custom epipe - won by Jair
Roughstack with batts, cartos, charger and dt - won by Vapor Nebula
52 bottles of juice - won by Angus”

Brandon had a box of Darwins for many of us to try and it definitely lived up to it's growing reputation as a "game changer" in the world of vaping. It is one sweet PV.

We are hoping to do our next quarterly Vape Fest in Lawrenceville. I have found a real nice location with much more room which will provide us unlimited food for a small per person charge if we insure 25 attendees. So keep your eyes open in a month or two to tell us what dates would work for you and that you will come. Maybe we can talk Brandon or Drew into donating another Darwin for another CAASA raffle. :)(hint, hint)

13.jpg

12.jpg

10.jpg

9.jpg

11.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

3.jpg

14.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

Thanks for posting the pics Dave.:) You're a damn good photographer, but your camera definitely added a few pounds to my frame. LOL! Do you mind if I share the pics at another forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread