Status
Not open for further replies.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
This review is about Aroma Ejuice's service to me over the length of time I've been ordering from them. I began dealing with them shortly before they began offering WTA, somebody can correct me but it might have been late summer/fall of last year.
Since then I've made many orders, most of which were routinely filled and shipped. Some others were spectacular, extras thrown in, etc. But what makes exceptional customer service is how errors are handled and what sort of personal relationship is cultivated between vendor and customer. In both of these criteria the folks at Aroma, Jerry in particular, have impressed me to the point I'm compelled to write this review.
Recently I made a rather large juice order and evidently due to some new packaging experiment on their end my juice arrived a soaking mess. A PM from me and a personal apologetic call back from Jerry later I had my entire order immediately replaced including extras. Not too unusual for the premier vendors we deal with, but I thought I'd mention it as an example of how they deal with problems.
What really sets Aroma apart for me is the level of caring, knowledge and dedication Jerry has for his clients and for the complex thing his company's becoming known for, WTA. I have spoken to this man several times on the phone and it's very clear he's a man who does it right. He has invested heavily in providing a product of the highest quality and integrity. He is truly interested in the health and happiness of his customers and the vaping community as a whole. For me personally Jerry or one of his representatives has quickly and completely answered every question or concern I've had, and when I've made a request or even a suggestion I've been made to feel valued. Aroma is one of my favorite vendors for these reasons, and anybody who knows me can attest that I have very high standards by which I judge a company's service.
I'll wrap this up cuz I'm typing on my phone, PIA.
Thanks for your time!

Reactions: Robinowitz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread