Aroma Ejuice WTA Black Friday Sale 20% Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

DVap

Nicotiana Alchemia
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2009
Turns out Jerry sat with a laptop in a McDonalds parking lot for 45 minutes trying to get things set up. Something wasn't working so he got in touch and walked me through the details.

At the MOMENT, there aren't too many bottles at the warehouse, and as has been said before, Ms. Chris will kill Jerry if he puts up stock on the site that Ms. Chris doesn't have in physical stock. So, there might be a brief period of unavailability if the physical stock on hand with Ms. Chris sells out before Jerry can get from the lab to the warehouse.

I think he ought to just put it all up on the site, and bring the WTA to the warehouse along with flowers. But I'm not the one whose life hangs in the balance. :)

homeprogreen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
Sonora CA
Hey gang,

Sorry about the website hiccup. Godaddy was not letting me log on.

For those who did not want to wait we will do another sale on Monday for more DIY along with our usual

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You didn't happen to grab me a Big Mac, large fries and a chocolate shake while you were there did you????

Cnew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2012
CA
Hey gang,

Sorry about the website hiccup. Godaddy was not letting me log on.

For those who did not want to wait we will do another sale on Monday for more DIY along with our usual product line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for keeping us in the loop, Jer!
:)

0146.gif

homeprogreen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
Sonora CA
Grrrr. I check the Aroma site everyday to see if the DIY juice is available. When I saw it was today I got so excited I placed an order. It didn't occur to me there might be a coupon. Grrr. It would have been $11. off. Grrr. An email would have been nice. :(

He posted it hours ahead of time in the forum what time it was going to be available and what the coupon code was for the discount. If you checked the forum like the rest of us you would've known about it. As busy as Jerry is I have no clue why you would think he has time to send out emails.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
He posted it hours ahead of time in the forum what time it was going to be available and what the coupon code was for the discount. If you checked the forum like the rest of us you would've known about it. As busy as Jerry is I have no clue why you would think he has time to send out emails.

Because other small vendors had time? I'm subscribed to the "Announcement" thread up in the stickies, and another thread you, yourself, told me to subscribe to for updates. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/aroma-ejuice/465538-diy-unflavored-wta-6.html#post10965290

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Because other small vendors had time? I'm subscribed to the "Announcement" thread up in the stickies, and another thread you, yourself, told me to subscribe to for updates. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/aroma-ejuice/465538-diy-unflavored-wta-6.html#post10965290

Hey Ocelot,

As homepro mentioned its hard for me to send out email's becuase I am running around doing a lot of stuff. We have a small staff, and make every effort to get out a quality product in a timely fashion.

If you can send me a PM with your order number I will try to give you a call today to work something out.
I understand it can be confusing.

This is just a idea until I figure out what to do with the active thread.

If looking at placing a new order PLEASE FEEL FREE to stop by our subforum and check out some of our threads. The folks that hang here are very bright, and laid back. Heck you are welcome to post what's on your mind, or what you liked or did not like about our products.

Last edited:

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
You didn't happen to grab me a Big Mac, large fries and a chocolate shake while you were there did you????

I was ready to grab a new "Ranch Burger" in the dollar menu, but it was a McDonalds that was attached to a gas station, so I passed.

Its kind of like getting fresh made Starbucks at the grocery store. They have what you want but they are never able to make it right.

:)

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
Grrrr. I check the Aroma site everyday to see if the DIY juice is available. When I saw it was today I got so excited I placed an order. It didn't occur to me there might be a coupon. Grrr. It would have been $11. off. Grrr. An email would have been nice. :(

Yep. She's ....... I don't think I've ever seen Ocelot growl three times in one post before.

Edit: Jerry, she does post in your subforum...on a fairly regular basis, too. Time to hire a whipping boy.
images

Last edited:

homeprogreen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
Sonora CA

Yeah I can see how it changing where and how it gets posted would tend to cause some confusion as far as getting notifications but that still doesn't change the fact that if your active on the sub-forum that you should see it and the fact that Jerry probably doesn't have time to send out personal invites to everybody

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
There could certainly be an automated system. Some like that, others call it spam.
Was thinking the same as I read the last few posts.
Would an automated notification system for specials and stock notifications be an additional expense?

ETA: Jerry, we're expecting prolonged freezing and snow this coming week, I hate prolonged freezing and snow. If I move to Phoenix would you hire me as taste tester and pay me enough that I could retire in oh say... 10 years?

Last edited:

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Was thinking the same as I read the last few posts.
    Would an automated notification system for specials and stock notifications be an additional expense?

ETA: Jerry, we're expecting prolonged freezing and snow this coming week, I hate prolonged freezing and snow. If I move to Phoenix would you hire me as taste tester and pay me enough that I could retire in oh say... 10 years?

Hey! No butting in on my job!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread