Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    The X looks cool my buddy got some In his shop last week. Just seems like the screen is too big for me and seems like it would break easier. Not necessary in my opinion. I love the jackaroo much more than the legend I had before. Seems much more durable as well.

That squonker legend is cool I’ve never seen that before. Wonder if it’s dual 18650
    I have the Jackaroo also and love it and agree it's tougher (full rubber coating) on the Jackaroo.

20190420_095908.jpg

chellie

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 24, 2014
    USA
    The X looks cool my buddy got some In his shop last week. Just seems like the screen is too big for me and seems like it would break easier. Not necessary in my opinion. I love the jackaroo much more than the legend I had before. Seems much more durable as well.

That squonker legend is cool I’ve never seen that before. Wonder if it’s dual 18650
    I do not have the squonker -- it is a single battery.

I like the Jackaroo a lot too. I also bought their 2 battery Swell and like that one as well.

Reactions: bigbob2322

chellie

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 24, 2014
    USA
    I got the red g10 one. Love it. The tank was nice too and I usually hate subohm tanks. Paid 120 in a shop for it.
    Wow --I paid $40 something for the Jackaroo and then I saw it on sale for $15 so I bought another. Both are the orange G10 panels so I ordered a different panel for one of them.

Ricky Vapes

ECF Veteran
    Sep 30, 2019
    Haha
    Wow --I paid $40 something for the Jackaroo and then I saw it on sale for $15 so I bought another. Both are the orange G10 panels so I ordered a different panel for one of them.
    haha yea I have always been old school and never bought anything online always would rather go get it myself and never got into giving my credit card number out online because of paranoia.

But I made my first online purchase a couple weeks ago for a Kennedy vindicator mech mod and was happy with the result. Now I have some juice from dashvapes coming and have bought some nichrome wire I have not been able to find in any stores. I did see how cheap they were online from being on here and I never realized deals like that were out there

chellie

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 24, 2014
    USA
    Haha

haha yea I have always been old school and never bought anything online always would rather go get it myself and never got into giving my credit card number out online because of paranoia.

But I made my first online purchase a couple weeks ago for a Kennedy vindicator mech mod and was happy with the result. Now I have some juice from dashvapes coming and have bought some nichrome wire I have not been able to find in any stores. I did see how cheap they were online from being on here and I never realized deals like that were out there
    I was like that, too -- being cautious about buying online. I still am but I use one card only and do my best to only purchase from reputable places. I truly have found some fanta$tic deals. There is a vape shop very close to me but they are not too helpful, and nasty to boot, so they lost my business. I still like to look for deals but if I had a great local vape shop, I would not mind paying a bit more.

Ricky Vapes

ECF Veteran
    Sep 30, 2019
    I was like that, too -- being cautious about buying online. I still am but I use one card only and do my best to only purchase from reputable places. I truly have found some fanta$tic deals. There is a vape shop very close to me but they are not too helpful, and nasty to boot, so they lost my business. I still like to look for deals but if I had a great local vape shop, I would not mind paying a bit more.

I love my local vape shop owner he’s become a good friend and he’s such an awesome dude who has helped me through some rough times in life. He used to do the same job as me along with basically any job you could think of. Such an interesting guy with lots of stories. Worked on movie sets setting them up and construction work. The movie snakes on a plane I found out he worked on that set. Not a good movie lol but still cool to find out. He worked at my company I’ve been at for 12 years for a while even so he knows most everybody there.

When I go in I get greeted by name even when it’s the days he has the other girls working they know me too. I get to sit down and hang out and shoot the ..... He was great to talk to when my girlfriend passed away as well.

He’ll rewrap my batteries for free and do his best to fix stuff that I didn’t even buy from there. He’ll go above and beyond for anyone really. I didn’t mind paying full retail for the mod and tank combo. He did give me a deal since I had a 100 dollar gift card for his shop my mom gave me when I bought it. So I did only end up paying 100 bucks because he didn’t want me to have to pay the extra 20. So it was really 100 bucks looking back.

chellie

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 24, 2014
    USA
    I love my local vape shop owner he’s become a good friend and he’s such an awesome dude who has helped me through some rough times in life. He used to do the same job as me along with basically any job you could think of. Such an interesting guy with lots of stories. Worked on movie sets setting them up and construction work. The movie snakes on a plane I found out he worked on that set. Not a good movie lol but still cool to find out. He worked at my company I’ve been at for 12 years for a while even so he knows most everybody there.

When I go in I get greeted by name even when it’s the days he has the other girls working they know me too. I get to sit down and hang out and shoot the ..... He was great to talk to when my girlfriend passed away as well.

He’ll rewrap my batteries for free and do his best to fix stuff that I didn’t even buy from there. He’ll go above and beyond for anyone really. I didn’t mind paying full retail for the mod and tank combo. He did give me a deal since I had a 100 dollar gift card for his shop my mom gave me when I bought it. So I did only end up paying 100 bucks because he didn’t want me to have to pay the extra 20. So it was really 100 bucks looking back.
    That's cool. You are paying for a product and you are also paying for great service. I think it is awesome to have a local vape expert that you have a relationship with

chellie

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 24, 2014
    USA
    I’ve have a Geekvape Aegis Legend and Solo. I like the Legend better. The Solo seems to lose kick about halfway through the battery when vaping at 60W. The Legend is great, a little bulky but seems solid.
    I like the Legend better too. I am not that crazy about the solo. I do like the Jackaroo --- right up there with the Legend. And, I just rec'd my Aegis X and I know I am going to like it.

Last edited:

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    I got sent the Geekvape Squonker to review also but I didn't get the conversion kit. I think y'all will like this Squonk. I only built it last night but I've been squonking away like crazy! Here's a pic from when I first opened it.
    View attachment 846121
    Are you sure you didn't get the conversion panel, when they sent me mine to review it was under the mod, did you check under the mod at the bottom of the box.

20191020_123648.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread