Anyone having trouble with USPS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

arkady9091

Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Louisville, KY, USA
I'm a DIY juice mixer and there are a few sites I order from regularly when my supplies are low. Last week I noticed I was getting low on my 60mg nic, so I ordered another bottle. On the USPS tracking page it said that it was shipped on Friday morning (the 19th) with an estimated delivery date of this past Monday (22nd). It is now Wednesday night and still nothing, no updates on the tracking other than when it says shipment accepted on Friday morning, it still lists the estimated delivery as the 22nd. Has anyone else had any problems with USPS recently?

Kellycat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2013
Cary, NC, USA
Sometimes this can be the company not actually tendering the package to USPS for a few days as well, they'll print a label say, Friday night, and not hand it to the postal carrier until start of business Monday. If tracking hasn't updated in a few days like that though I'd message the company you purchased from and see if maybe they ran out of something you ordered and are waiting on stock to ship.

arkady9091

Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Louisville, KY, USA
I spoke to someone at the company and they said that it did go out on Friday morning, then I called the post office and they said that it was picked up as well but I'm not able to do anything about it unless its not here by next Monday, I guess I'll have to chalk this one up to a learning experience and order my supplies more frequently to make sure that I don't run out of anything, just glad I got about 10 bottles of juice made up.

ahall

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
illinois
I've had two shipments now get messed up. Both got got the main facility before my po only to leave then come back to that facility. One finally made it here, the other, has been labeled as missent and has not updated since. My fiance also had one get to the facility before his po only to be sent to another po hours away the opposite direction before coming back to the main hub then to him.

joeam

Jul 25, 2013
Tx USA
I'm a DIY juice mixer and there are a few sites I order from regularly when my supplies are low. Last week I noticed I was getting low on my 60mg nic, so I ordered another bottle. On the USPS tracking page it said that it was shipped on Friday morning (the 19th) with an estimated delivery date of this past Monday (22nd). It is now Wednesday night and still nothing, no updates on the tracking other than when it says shipment accepted on Friday morning, it still lists the estimated delivery as the 22nd. Has anyone else had any problems with USPS recently?

Yes ive had similar issues with usps recently as well!!

Mimikim1234

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2013
Chicago
I've had two shipments now get messed up. Both got got the main facility before my po only to leave then come back to that facility. One finally made it here, the other, has been labeled as missent and has not updated since. My fiance also had one get to the facility before his po only to be sent to another po hours away the opposite direction before coming back to the main hub then to him.
Did you ever get the one labeled "missent"? I got that as an update today, and of course on my first real mod order! GRRRR....
I was so excited. :(
I've had tons of packages delivered before this one, and never had a problem. I even had a couple come before the estimated ship date.

Jazzi Mike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2013
Michigan
Yeah. I sold something on the classifieds. I sent the buyer a tracking number which never got activated. I showed him a copy of the receipt and got in touch with USPS. By the time they got back to me, it was delivered, but all the way up to that point the tracking number never worked.

2 of my purchases also went awry. When I was checking the tracking numbers, one of my packages went to Honolulu after it left Florida. The other one went to Puerto Rico after it left California. I live in MI; they took the long way to get here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread