Another Gear Manufacturer - Van & Del Design - Gone

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
Sad news to report in the vape industry. Van & Del Design (Croatia) are no longer.

They designed and released high quality RBA's and mech mods for 13 years (2010). V&D were a small operation like most of the players are in the vape industry. Most of those are (and were) the true innovators in the industry. And sadly, the vast majority of those companies products were ripped off and "cloned" by those looking to make a quick dollar in China.

Some V&D history:

Van (Vanja Bonić) started it all with the Genesis Maxi RBA followed by the Genesis Line LE RBA, then the Silver Dog hybrid mech mod, the Silver Fox Genesis hybrid (RBA + mech mod), the Soul rda (dripper), the Soul S rda (squonk capable), the Jazz RDA, Poet RDA, Theatro RTA, Haar RTA (collaboration with Mark Todd) and finally the Despot RDA (released in 2022).

Van & Del also created a line of e-liquid.

Current events:

This year Saša Barać (Del) and Van designed the GodTier RTA. Sadly only a few (?) were made. The RTA never made it into production at Hussar. From the three YT videos Saša posted it looked like another excellently designed RTA.

On 13 June 2023 Saša Barać posted a video on his YouTube channel with the news about the GodTier RTA not going into production. Saša also discusses shutting down Van & Del and talks for a bit about their business. He says they may, perhaps at some point in the future, make a comeback. I hope they do, but we shall see.

Here is Saša's video:

And also Mark Todd's video:

I am very appreciative of, and thankful to, Van & Del for all they've accomplished in the vape industry and for the release of some awesome products over the years. Sooooo, today I'm sitting here squonking on one of my Van & Del Soul S RDA's and also a Despot RDA.

Thanks for all you've done Van & Del.

ETA: added additional info

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread