Status
Not open for further replies.

Torqueguy

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2011
Central Virginia
Darco
All good recommendations up above so no need for redundancy except for this. I did not truly understand the UFS until I watched Mergryphon's youtube on it as Dspin mentions up above. That link is down below

Uninterrupted Feed System (UFS) - YouTube

Also, note that to open the juice feed, you have to turn it counterclockwise. She'll explain it but opening something counterclockwise is the reverse of what we normally do. she explains is very well in her video and does a far better job than anything else I've ever watched.

Lastly and most importantly, welcome to the family. You're in good hands here

darco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2011
India
Darco
All good recommendations up above so no need for redundancy except for this. I did not truly understand the UFS until I watched Mergryphon's youtube on it as Dspin mentions up above. That link is down below

Uninterrupted Feed System (UFS) - YouTube

Also, note that to open the juice feed, you have to turn it counterclockwise. She'll explain it but opening something counterclockwise is the reverse of what we normally do. she explains is very well in her video and does a far better job than anything else I've ever watched.

Lastly and most importantly, welcome to the family. You're in good hands here

Yeah checked out the video and it really is the best video for the UFS. She really does great video reviews. Thanks Dspin and Torqueguy for the recommendation and the warm welcome :)

martinc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Montreal,Quebec,Canada
Keep this config for the UFS and later,get a full GGTS with an ody :)

You got the bug,you just dont know it yet!

I run the UFS on one of my stealths and the ody on my GGTS because battery life,its all about battery life (get spare batteries,I use 3 per day on the stealth and I use the GGTS as well

darco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2011
India
Keep this config for the UFS and later,get a full GGTS with an ody :)

You got the bug,you just dont know it yet!

I run the UFS on one of my stealths and the ody on my GGTS because battery life,its all about battery life (get spare batteries,I use 3 per day on the stealth and I use the GGTS as well

Oh I have got the bug for sure :D have been looking all over for anything GG to buy! But nothings just available! If I found a GGTS or an Oddy, I would buy it blind folded right now !

The Oddy is going to be a life saver for me as I wont have to keep importing attys and paying customs all the time. Getting stuff to India can be a real PITA!

Thanks for the battery tip, I got 2 16350s, will get another pair in my next purchase.

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
Check out this thread for videos.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/gg/237105-instructional-how-video-links-gg.html
I would recommend watching all of the UFS videos as they each give a little bit of info and most all of them have their own list of tips.

As for upgrading to full GGTS you need
1 Telescope
1 Top Tube
and either
1 full connector cap/overflow tank setup
or if you can't find those parts packaged together
1 connector cap
1 connector cap pin assembly
1 Overflow tank
1 Air controll ring (7mm ring listed on COV 8mm is for UFS)
1 atomizer draw controll cap either 901/510 or 801

As for the differences between UFS V1 and V2
V1 came with clear window. Nickel plated Brass connector. Atomizer extender. Black derlin mouthpiece
V2 Vame with clear and SS window. Stainless Steel connector. Drip tip top cap ring. No atty extender or mouthpiece were included as neither is needed (although the atty extender is nice if you want to use standard length attys in full tank mode)

darco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2011
India
Check out this thread for videos.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/gg/237105-instructional-how-video-links-gg.html
I would recommend watching all of the UFS videos as they each give a little bit of info and most all of them have their own list of tips.

As for upgrading to full GGTS you need
1 Telescope
1 Top Tube
and either
1 full connector cap/overflow tank setup
or if you can't find those parts packaged together
1 connector cap
1 connector cap pin assembly
1 Overflow tank
1 Air controll ring (7mm ring listed on COV 8mm is for UFS)
1 atomizer draw controll cap either 901/510 or 801

As for the differences between UFS V1 and V2
V1 came with clear window. Nickel plated Brass connector. Atomizer extender. Black derlin mouthpiece
V2 Vame with clear and SS window. Stainless Steel connector. Drip tip top cap ring. No atty extender or mouthpiece were included as neither is needed (although the atty extender is nice if you want to use standard length attys in full tank mode)

Thanks for the awesome info fright,
If I don't intend to use other atties and only use my GG with the UFS and just want to enable it to work with 18650s then do I still need a top tube apart from the telescope tube?

off to watch all the videos now!

darco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2011
India
Yeah,a tube is about $25 and is all that seperate you from using your UFS for 2-3 hrs and all day long :)

Like I said,hunt for a 2nd GG instead (full GGTS),less headache!

I myself plan on getting some nice brass tubes for my stealth and that will be it.

I'd gladly buy a full GGTS as soon as its available!

sodapopinski

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2011
Montreal
Hey Darco welcome to the family! Pictures are better than words, heres my family picture right here

IMG00321-20120127-2251.jpg

My 2 GGTBs and

Stealth + UFS (using only rethreader
and then StealthTT (tele + top tubes) with the stealth cap + ody

Only 1 stealth cap is used on the 2 mods. Im very satisfied with this setup and it wasnt too expensive.

darco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2011
India
OMFG Holy mother of God!!! I just received and setup the UFS with my GGS and I just cannot believe how amazing this device is!!! I have never tasted vapor so good!!! Its just not like vapor .... it feels more like biting into fluffy clouds right off the sky!! I am using the same attys that I have used before and just cannot understand how a PV could make such a difference even when the juice and the atty is the same! I will write a mini review / first impressions soon, but for now all I can say is:

THANK YOU ALL!!! AND THANK YOU IMEO !!!!!

I just cannot think of investing in other PVs any more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread