• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Alabama homebrew recipes (juice not shine)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonXIII

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2012
North Alabama
www.myclassicvw.com
Yeah Sam
I was purely thinking of a "Fun" flavor.
I did try to think of what flavors (from their choices) would come as close to Chocolate and Frog or the "Product" as described in the skit.

"We use only the finest baby frogs, dew picked and flown from Iraq, cleansed in finest quality spring water, lightly killed, and then sealed in a succulent Swiss quintuple smooth treble cream milk chocolate envelope and lovingly frosted with glucose. "

LOL Not sure if it would be tasty but for the name's sake I thought I might try it one day.

I love My LEO
Steve J

SammyT

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
Auburn, Alabama, USA
www.freighttrainmods.com
I have some new recipes to share. As for right now I only vape a few flavors, and they are very simple to work up. I figure my percentage by the figure of 20 drops per ML. So if you are making 10ml, then you would equate that to 200 drops, hence 2.5% would be 5 drops. You can use that number to scale up the volume of your mix... 100 ml would be 50 drops.
Here they are:

2.5% VZ real cig in your unflavored base. This tastes a whole lot like an american analog; more than anything I've ever tried. Its great for when you have "one of those days" :D

2.5% VZ French Pipe. This one is a very plain dry pipe tobacco flavor. It's quite nice and very realistic. I find I like it on a long car ride or as a couch vape.

-Sam

SammyT

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
Auburn, Alabama, USA
www.freighttrainmods.com
2.5% VZ Honey flu cured. This is just what it sounds like. It has all the characteristics of a good honey flu cured juice. For those who have never tried HFC it has a very distinct flavor some crave. The honey is certainly there but it's not overpowering.

2.5% VZ Black and Mild. This juice is amazing! It's spot on black and mild. 'nuff said:D it's probably my favorite juice, but the flavor changes to my palate after about 8 hrs of vaping it. But oh my it's good!

-Sam

SammyT

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
Auburn, Alabama, USA
www.freighttrainmods.com
These next two are simple, but they are ones I have played with to get right. They are my two sweet vapes.

Piña Coolada:
3.5% VZ piña colada
0.5% Coolada (ecig express additive that has the menthol mouth/throat feel but flavorless) (1 drop per 10ml)
I like this one as a poolside vape, or as an after dinner vape. The VZ piña colada is heavier on the coconut and cream than the pineapple for sure, and there is no rum flavor. Of course you can add rum flavor to it if you want :).

Vapemas:
2.5% Capellas gingerbread
0.5% LorAnn peppermint oil (1 drop per 10 ml)
This is a simply awesome vape. It's a new one for me, but it seems like it would be awesome for any occasion! Especially Christmas or along side a cold glass of adult egg nog.

-Sam

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread