Status
Not open for further replies.

yankeebobo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
Western MA
yesterday I started making the "brass pack" for all people that have SS connections. The pack will have:

3 axises (for GGTS, Stealth and GGTB)
2 button's pins (for GGTS and Stealth)
1 button's pin for GGTB
2 center pins (for Stealth and GGTB)
1 center pin for UFS
1 fuse pin
3 button's heads (for GGTS, Stealth and GGTB)

This big pack will cost only 20 euros. I have to sell it as cheap as possible because its a must for your GG vaping equipment

As you may understand, its less than my real cost

Awesome! That covers a TON. :thumbs:

Supacrazyguy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2012
Swieqi , Malta
We will not have competition after VIR Supa. We are by far the best on mechanical mods and atomizers and in a while we will be the best by far on electronics. But Proteus is already a wonderful device and has nothing to do with anything out there.:)

I have every faith that you will do a fine job :) I mentioned the 18500 because it puts out twice as much for the same length as a 14500 on a vv mod and should last most people a whole day , you could even add a extension tube for people who want 18650

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Supacrazyguy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2012
Swieqi , Malta
I heard there is a 14650 somewhere maybe an extension for that.

I don't really see the point of the 14650 ,if your gonna go that length you might as well make a 18650 . just my opinion . ohh and yes you heard right there are 14650s

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
14500 is 600 mah and 18500 is 750 mah if I am not mistaken supa. No big difference. But I am going thin as you see. An e-cig has to be as thin as possible to my opinion
I have every faith that you will do a fine job :) I mentioned the 18500 because it puts out twice as much for the same length as a 14500 on a vv mod and should last most people a whole day , you could even add a extension tube for people who want 18650

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
exactly supa. 14650 makes proteus very long and this length doesnt suit to a thin device
I don't really see the point of the 14650 ,if your gonna go that length you might as well make a 18650 . just my opinion . ohh and yes you heard right there are 14650s

Supacrazyguy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2012
Swieqi , Malta
Ah, sorry, I meant 18350 aal. As I said before we have to go thin. As for the life of the battery, we care about this only when we dont have a VV device because voltage drop is big on those small batteries. But if we have VV then we dont really care.

I understand imeo , I want a thin vv mod also for going out :) but being a provari owner I have to say the 18500 format is just perfect for a vv , lasts me all day and not too big . provari only has a few problems , looks ugly , isn't built like a gg and I know you can make it shorter . I was thinking you could make Proteus in a few sizes , I'm sure it would take you 10mins to design every size ;-)

Last edited:

billyapd21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2011
New York
I see what you are saying supa:)
On the other hand, even if the 14500 battery lasts half of the time of a 18500, its not an issue to change a battery twice a day. Changing a battery is the most easy thing if you agree:)

I agree, we already have the GGTS for the 18500 battery. I'd like to keep the proteus thin!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

mrgoodwrench2u

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
Toledo, Ohio . U.S.A.
Oh I agree also , remember the P&P thread ? well we want to match Penelope in size, width,diameter....And that would be great, a perfect matching system !

Also the GG adapter is just great, perfect fit, length and all. I put it on my SS GGTS with the collector tank and screwed it on , then my Penelope , and what a great adjustable air draw--awesome , no short outs , no leaks and no China adapters.! Thank You, Imeo :thumbs:

I agree, we already have the GGTS for the 18500 battery. I'd like to keep the proteus thin!

Supacrazyguy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2012
Swieqi , Malta

If you read the previous posts you will notice that no one want the Proteus to be a 18500 , I also want a vv 14500 . Also note that the GGTS isn't a VV mod . All I suggested is that if the Proteus has a drop in module then a 18500 tube could be made for it , then again if vir comes out relatively close to the Proteus then there will be no need for it .

Supacrazyguy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2012
Swieqi , Malta
I see what you are saying supa:)
On the other hand, even if the 14500 battery lasts half of the time of a 18500, its not an issue to change a battery twice a day. Changing a battery is the most easy thing if you agree:)

I agree imeo , just try and make vir as well because I'm not rocking a oddy on a thin device ;-)

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
If you read the previous posts you will notice that no one want the Proteus to be a 18500 , I also want a vv 14500 . Also note that the GGTS isn't a VV mod . All I suggested is that if the Proteus has a drop in module then a 18500 tube could be made for it , then again if vir comes out relatively close to the Proteus then there will be no need for it .

Imeo hinted at the idea that Proteus's electronic module may be able to work in GGTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread