Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Actually it's only on the 3.1, I think. It's the 510 adapter.
www . svoemesto . de/kayfun-3-1 / kayfun-3-1-ersatzteile / svoemesto-driptip-adapter . html?___store=en&___from_store=de]svoemesto Driptip Adapter - Kayfun 3.1 Replacement Parts - Kayfun 3.1

Ah, thanks mr:)

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Guys the question here is if there is anything in kayfun that imeo stole or took the idea from to make tilemahos. Not what's different and not what is the same. If you find anything kayfun did before imeo and then imeo got inspired by it and made it in tilemahos you win. I don't think there is anything. For me the only thing im doubting is the side air hole. If kayfun was the first tank (i think some people who know better should confirm) with a side airhole and he made it standard in other like taifun, squape fogger etc. Then people can say that imeo took the idea from kayfun. Imeo what do you say? Of course you did it with air control as well. But the idea in itself. How did you come up with it? Was it something natural to think of? (I believe it is)

I didnt know anything about kayfun aal. I learn about it 1 month ago. The side holes for air was an idea that came from GGTS ring that was made before a lot of years. If you notice, they are identical. I always had sides holes on all my mods. Ithaka's base has side holes too at exactly the same way as GGTS. They are interchangeable as you know. And this base is removable to allow hybrid style on GGTS as you already know too.

Last edited:

Aal_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Toronto
I didnt know anything about kayfun aal. I learn about it 1 month ago. The side holes for air was an idea that came from GGTS ring that was made before a lot of years. If you notice, they are identical. I always had sides holes on all my mods. Ithaka's base has side holes too at exactly the same way as GGTS. And this base is removable to allow hybrid style on GGTS as you already know.

you are right, forgot about GGTS lol

Goldengeek

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2014
UK
lol i remember watching grimms review of it and shouting at the monitor every time he put it along side the kayfun.:

No grimm iatty and ody was first !!
No grimm it looks nothink like a kayfun!!
No grimm tilemahos has a juice control the kayfun dont !!
No grimm youve had far too much beer !!

But hey thats what you get from a carto tank/ dripping vaper reviewer that jumped into it to quickly .... kayfun haha ideas stolen from the man imeo !!

carrielsal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Imeo, I've only been vaping a little over a year and don't know a lot about this history of these designs. I just watched your video for the Tilemahos, and the design looks so much better. I may have to see if Santa will bring me one :D
The one thing I see in common with the Tilemahos and Kayfun (or R91) are the juice channels, but I have no idea who had the design first.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Imeo, I've only been vaping a little over a year and don't know a lot about this history of these designs. I just watched your video for the Tilemahos, and the design looks so much better. I may have to see if Santa will bring me one :D
The one thing I see in common with the Tilemahos and Kayfun (or R91) are the juice channels, but I have no idea who had the design first.

welcome carrier:)
Channels where mine as always. Kayfun is exactly the same thought as Odysseus that has the resistance to the bottom of the tank, the 2 channels for liquid, the cone to cover the resistance and of course other things that kayfun doesnt have like juice control for example.
My reputation is what I have and no one must ruin it. I dont spend hours thinking of new inventions and some people dont recognize it. Its a real pitty

Aal_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Toronto
sure fina, but we are looking for similarities that I didnt make first. These ones are all mine :)

Also, have you seen GG Iatty? lower the coil and you have exactly a kayfun. And Iatty was made 1 year before

I am still waiting for a new base for iatty imeo. No NR wires and bigger airflow :D:D. Believe me if you do it, iAtty will become hotter than any atomizer in the market (pun intended) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread