901 Cartos??

Status
Not open for further replies.

PapaJoe8

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2010
Texas DFW Area
Others here have also not known about the special carto adapters. There is something about ithe carto adapter having a hole. Maybe you could make one somehow. The hole is just above the threads but not up on the wider part if that makes sense? Would be hard unless you had a drummel drill. Look at Altsmoke and they have both the carto and reg 808 adapters. I don't have a reg 808 adapter. Just the carto.

Hmm, I just accadently left my carto adapter on and hooked up my 901 atty. Cooler and maybe I like it that way better?
Joe

Last edited:

PapaJoe8

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2010
Texas DFW Area
Nh, that carto adapter will also work on a 901 atty w/ carts. Do you have any? I accadently left mine on, like I said earlier, and have been using it ever since. I like the vape better than w/o the adapter. Weird*&$# Maybe it allows for cooler vape w/ the space from the adapter? Cooler and better flavor I think. Any 901 folks tried this? 808 carto adapter w/ 901 atty?
Joe

Nighthawk

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2010
Southeast Texas
yes, I have 901 attys too. I like them, but I don't like having to top off the cart every couple of puffs. Altsmoke didn't have the carto adapter anymore, it looks like they are getting out of the 808 line totally. I did find one at Alien Visions ejuice and emailed them. They did say that their carto adapter worked, so I'm giving them a try. I'm also trying their blueberry juice, because it seemed silly to just order that one itty bitty part all by itself. Should get here sometime this week. Will let you all know how it goes.

PapaJoe8

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2010
Texas DFW Area
I know, I ordered some juice from Altsmoke when I ordered the adapter. Sorry they stopped selling them! Glad you found one though!

I want a 901 to 601 adapter but I don't think anyone has those yet. I don't have a 601 atty but want one.

Hmm, my 901 attys hold allot of juice. I can vape a long time on one. I have a pin that I poke around w/ from time to time to loosen up the filler. And, I use the Jaaxx needle trick but just use the pin, to poke the atty now and then. Do a search if you don't know about this and ask me if you have questions. It re aligns tha plates inside the atty. Oh, and try the adapter w/ your 901 atty. I am still vaping on that combo w/ my 905. Cool smooth vape. :~)))

MMM, blueberry!!! Never had a blueberry juice but sounds great. Yes, let us know.
Joe

Nighthawk

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2010
Southeast Texas
The cartos are great, just like the 501's. No problems what so ever. the blueberry is so-so, but I did just get it in today, so it needs to steep, AND blueberry is my all time fav flavor of food, and I have been on a quest for the 'perfect' blueberry vape to no avail. So with all that in mind, it's not a bad vape. It's no Swedish Fish, however. lol

PapaJoe8

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2010
Texas DFW Area
NH, the hunt for the perfect Blueberry. Oh, I'm havin hot Blueberry pie w/ home style vanilla when I get through here. Mrs Smith's... on sale for 3.50. My 2nd this month. Oh, it's a REAL pie.

I have 2 vendors for you to check out. Tasty Vapor and Freedomsmokeusa. If FSU be sure to get the free extra flavor slash of...Blueberry. TV flavors are strong but do need to age. I take the cap off for a day and then let site a few days. Not sure these two even have Blueberry but they both make real good juice.

I'm vapin some TV Boston Cream Pie right now w/ my carto adapter that I mistakenly hooked to that 901 atty. Cooool good vape.
Joe

Nighthawk

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2010
Southeast Texas
yeah, I've bought a LOT of those pies! lol I''ve tried TV a couple of times, just not my thing. I've tried FUSA once, and it was hit or miss with the flavors. I did really enjoy their strawberry twist, so I'll wait for a sale and see if they can do a real blueberry. I like trying new juices and vendors as the budget allows. Vaping is SO much more fun than smoking!

PapaJoe8

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2010
Texas DFW Area
NH, Just be sure to always ask for the free "flavor slash" from FSU! You can do blueberry w/ blueberry slash. Or even just ask for as much flavor as possible. The actually read their comment page in the order process. Or, you could always order some blueberry flavoring to add till it's as strong as you like it. Those flavors are cheep.
Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread