48 mg safe to vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
ya it is but that is a strong mg not an all day vape for me

I would disagree completely. In fact it is seriously pushing the envelope. And the only reason I sell 48mg was the fact that people were constantly asking if I would sell 48mg.

People have even asked that I sell 60mg, 54mg, etc., however, since these are REALLY in the high range of nicotine, I could actually be facilitating the capacity for someone to pay a serious visit to the hospital or graveyard.

So, have to take SOME responsibility for what comes out of our little company here. And 48mg is the highest we sell. This is in fact NOT a statement that we think this is an amount that is safe to vape, in fact we always encourage people to mix down and NOT vape it alone.

However, just because you CAN vape 48mg without paying an expensive visit to the hospital, is not saying that you SHOULD vape nicotine this high.

IT IS THE VIEW OF TASTY VAPOR, THAT VAPING 48MG STRAIGHT IS FOOLISH, THE PRODUCT OF EXTREMIST MENTALITIES AND NOT RECOMMENDED AT ALL.

Mix it down. Nicotine that high isn't even necessary. You're probably trying to achieve a "high" that really isn't possible with nicotine. You'll get a heart attack before you get a buzz, so stop trying.

jebey29

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Winnsboro,LA
Like i was saying last night....I tried the pecan pie at 48MG because i didnt have a corresponding doubler to thin it down and was hoping to giving everyone a little review. It was way to strong and after 2 drags it went to the side. I will have to thin it with one of my doublers i just cant figure out which doubler i want to use.

I like to compare people that vape 48MG to the same people that drink Everclear right out of the bottle.

mwahle1

ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL. USA
I vape 36 mg juice and I have tried unflavored 48 mg juice on numerous occasions without issue. However, everybody’s body is different; in this case nicotine tolerance. I would not recommend 48 mg juice to vape, but if you decide to try it remember the first symptoms of getting too much nicotine is headache and nausea. I do know that there are a few forum members who only use 48 mg juice; however, this seems a bit extreme. I was a very heavy smoker and 36 mg juice satisfies my need perfectly.

LifeSaverVapor

Unregistered Supplier
Feb 23, 2010
Hillside, NJ
www.goodyvapes.com
I like to compare people that vape 48MG to the same people that drink Everclear right out of the bottle.

What's wrong with drinking Everclear straight out of the bottle? Hehe:p

I ordered 3 bottles of 48 mg, but I'll be waiting for the doublers to come in before I vape them. I will be trying a few drops of each though since this is my first batch from TV, and from all the great things I hear I wont be able to resist.

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I think my response was a bit harsh, and in re-thinking I should have said:

I think that it shows a certain level of irresponsibility for someone to make the move from one deadly habit, to another. It kind of cancels out the whole point of vaping.

And true, some people CAN vape it without FEELING ILL. However, because one can, does not make the act a healthy one. You're still putting your health at a serious risk by putting high levels of nicotine in it.

So, while I can't control what people decide to do, you can at least know my opinion on the matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread