4 years cigarette free All Thanks To Vapeing

Status
Not open for further replies.

moze229

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2011
Central NC, USA
Hi, I'm a newbie here, & a newbie to a blog. I quit smoking cigarettes 4 years ago this March. I was intrduced to vapeig from a relative, and I never looked back! And I don't even crave a cigarette, nor do I miss it! I've tried several other times to quit smoking cigarettes, even while pregnant with my 3 children and was obviously very unsuccessful. I tried everything that was available except for doctor prescription help. Vapeing was easy, natural, and way better, more pleasurable, and smelled/tasted way more amazing. I can breath easier, no more coughing/nasty phlegm, no more smelling like a wet, nasty ashtray! I'm no longer out of breath when doing anything. I'm so glad I quit, I'm proud of quitting & my family is to. So, in short, that's my story. Thank you for allowing me to join this community of Vapers, I look forward to talking & learning from all.

Congrats! I can relate to a couple of things here. First off, to me, vaping seems to be one of the easiest ways to quit for many. Everything is the same except the nicotine delivery method. It does take a while to get used to the change, but if one can stick it out, it's a no-brainer. I'm actually not a fan of flavored vape - I only do flavored about 5% of the time. And cigarette smoke becomes the most vile thing on the planet, once away from it for a while. Take the normal complainer of cigarette smoke and multiply that by 10. That's how I feel about it now. Also, when I get a cold now it doesn't automatically get into my chest and create nasty bronchial issues. I haven't had a 'chest cold' in about - well, 1.5 years. lol

It's only been 1.5 years for me, but I PREFER vaping over smoking for so many reasons. Right now I'm just focused on staying away from cigarettes. Eventually I'll start focusing on reducing nicotine levels and all that. I too no longer crave 'smoking'. I just want my vape next to me to take a puff from every once in a while. It's been one of the best things that's happened to me. Thank you for sharing your story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread