365 and Counting!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

S1LV3R

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2009
Knoxville, TN
Well according to my little tracking thingy down there, ive officially made it ONE YEAR today!!! Im utterly amazed at how much lung capacity has returned, energy levels have risen, food and drink flavors have improved!!

When i first joined ECF back in 09 the technology was pathetic. I epically failed back then cuz it was such a freakin hassle. When i started looking into it again, i knew technology had gotten to have moved forward and gotten better. And oh did it!!! Im the kind of vaper that i dont want to have to screw with it. I dont buy alotta stuff. I find what works for me and have stuck with it. Minor upgrades here and there but all in all ive saved thousands so far!!! And the extension of years on my life to spend with my kids, friends and loved ones cannot have a price tag put on it.

Anyone that says vaping is not good for us can suck it!!!

So thank you ECF and all the vapers!! Heres to many many more years ahead!!!

:banana: :rickroll: :banana: :rickroll: :banana: :rickroll: :banana: :rickroll: :banana: :rickroll:

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
thumbsup.gif

S1LV3R

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2009
Knoxville, TN
Thanks gang. Nope im good murphy. other than some protank replacement bases and another 5 pack of heads. Im good with my vamo and protanks. I used ego-c twists and vivi novas for the first 7-8 months. Just cuz i refused to quit no matter how jacked those tanks are and how many ego twists i broke, lol. I got the protank and loved it!!! Then i was reading PBusardos voltage dropoff comparisons of the twists vs regulateds like the vamo and provari and was blown away at what a difference the Vamo made with my protank. Im happy with what i have now. No issues, works perfectly just like i want.

S1LV3R

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2009
Knoxville, TN
Congrats!

Indeed things have improve a lot since back then, took me a bit of patience and lots of gear experiment to continue vaping the first year!

Congrats on sticking with it Zurd. Life wasnt too good for me back then so it was easy to fall back into the stinky trap!!! Life is soooo good now and thats why i was NOT gonna quit this time!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread