Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNYFC

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
New York
www.vaporflow.com
Our 2 x LR 306 + Drip Tip package now has the option to choose between Delrin, translucent, and colored translucent!

306-2my2.jpg

$20 per package.

LR 306 Atomizer + Drip Tip Package - VaporFlow

Thanks,

Jason

bsoplinger

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
Capitol District New York
I know I prefer the regular 510 atomizer over the LR version. I saw this special before and I didn't know what a 306 style was. Now that I've seen enough folks who talk about them and prefer them over the 510 I went looking. But I see you only offer the LR 306 but not regular ones. Would that be a product you might carry in the future?

MrNYFC

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
New York
www.vaporflow.com
I know I prefer the regular 510 atomizer over the LR version. I saw this special before and I didn't know what a 306 style was. Now that I've seen enough folks who talk about them and prefer them over the 510 I went looking. But I see you only offer the LR 306 but not regular ones. Would that be a product you might carry in the future?

Hey bsoplinger,

Thanks for your interest in our products.

That could be something we may stock in the future, but for now we are proud to carry Cisco's LR version of the 306. We have gotten a great response from the community, but that's not to say a regular resistance 306 could not be available some time in the future.

vape strong..

Jason

MrNYFC

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
New York
www.vaporflow.com
Hi Jason - Just order 5 LR 306's for my arsenal and they should be in my mailbox today. Myself and Big Hitter are two members waiting on a killer 5 or 10 piece deal. If anyone can do this Vaporflow can!!! Thanks again for stocking such a robust well performing LR atty.

You guy's are great! Thanks for ordering.

As you know, we do offer bulk pricing on 5 & 10 packs, but we would love to offer our customers even further discounts. Some point in the future ? We will try...

It's my pleasure to carry these; been doing it since May :) It just seems like once VapeFest hit, it opened many peoples' eyes to how great the Cisco LR 306 is.

This atomizer creating history by redefining what low resistance is, and demonstrating the kind of longevity you will get when used properly.

In case anyone hasn't seen...

Jason

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
Hi Jason - Just order 5 LR 306's for my arsenal and they should be in my mailbox today. Myself and Big Hitter are two members waiting on a killer 5 or 10 piece deal. If anyone can do this Vaporflow can!!! Thanks again for stocking such a robust well performing LR atty.

Liv2Ski is right, I would love to get a nice big :) discount on 5 or 10.
I've haven't orded with you (yet), but I'm getting close to stocking up on LR 306's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread