10% off entire order to celebrate fathers day!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mopar

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
Toronto
www.canvape.com
Well played sir. I can now look forward to becoming a member of the canvape fan club.

Thanks Les! for bring it to our attention and giving us the opportunity to show you what we are about and what we will do for Canadians. You did inspire a mass e-mail 2nd in our companies history, so "incoming nuclear war head" folks :)

northofamerica

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2012
Saskatoon
He-Man I Have The Power - YouTube

:matrix:

Kudo's for people remembering pricing before canvape existed and what we are trying to achieve! We are not an American Corporation shipping out of Canada we are a Canadian business, employing Canadians doing our best to ensure a quality supply of affordable vaping goods for the masses. Then of course catering to all the vaper geeks :)

Pff.. you know we come first lol. Just look at the coming soon wall! :vapor:

That's a GREAT IDEA!

Order Over $100.00 Free Shipping!

Now available on checkout with your order of $100.00 or more :)

Hehe glad I could help you, help me :D I'm screwed.. the wife is already crazy about my vaping spending, "but honey, if I double my order, it's FREE SHIPPING! That's like 10% off!" I usually just get the :glare:, "I hate you," reply.

You've got a customer next order. I'm dying to try that nutella flavour heh. And the french toast... mmm. Oh, and I should get some backup batteries. (it always starts like this)

zer0ith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2011
Burlington, Ontario
Then you realize you only have 50 drip tips which is nowhere enough so you add a couple more to your order, and then oh why not another eGo Twist battery to use as a backup, and you can never have too much PG and VG, and then.... :facepalm:

And that's why I'm resisting the urge to order! Well that and if the woman finds out I made another order she might kill me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread