Status
Not open for further replies.

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Independence, Louisiana, United States
Hello everyone, as a newish vaporer almost two months in I am becoming curious about the size of others juice collection. I am rather compulsive and presently have 30 to 40 differant flavors and maybe 10 more on its way.

Do most people go thru a phase of wanting to try every flavor under the sun and how long did this phase last? How many flavors do most people who been vaping a while and past this stage consider a daily vape flavor. I have 8 in rotation now.

Mrdaputer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2014
MN
I did that when II first started to diy. I would make one flavor and think I wonder if this flavor would be good. I ended up with a lot of juice that sat around for a long time because I got tired of it. How long does that phase last????????? Depends if you find one that is your ADV "all day vape" Isn't it costing you a lot of money to buy all them? If that is not a problem then vape on :vapor:

rowdyplace

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
Birmingham, Alabama
Yep, I have a drawer containing at least 75 bottles of store bought.

So, I decided to go the DIY path.

Now, I have a chest of drawers containing 315 bottles of different flavorings, along with a gallon of VG and a gallon of PG - and a large bottle of nic...

Sitting next to a file cabinet full of small bottles, medium bottles, pipettes, droppers, syringes, mixing beakers and flasks, a magnetic stir plate, an ultrasonic cleaner, and a crock pot sitting next to the food dehydrator... Oh yea, there is a nice digital scale in there somewhere...

I'm not even going to attempt to list the attys and batteries...

It just keeps going and going...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread